Let's discuss Tenyo's Invisible Zone...

Post topics about the clever and unique creations the from Japanese magic company.

Moderator: Richard Kaufman

I.M. Magician
Favorite Magician: All of the very best!

Let's discuss Tenyo's Invisible Zone...

Postby I.M. Magician » June 24th, 2014, 11:07 am

Do you have TENYO'S INVISIBLE ZONE? Do have the genuine Tenyo version or a copy? If it's a copy, which one do you have? Does it work properly? I stay away from copies because I prefer the genuine Tenyo releases. You really can't compare the quality of Tenyo with copies from what I have seen plus it's an ethics issue.

I would like to hear from you concerning this excellent Tenyo release. Anything you can share concerning the trick would be appreciated. If you have any handling or presentation suggestions, etc., please share it here. For example, some people remove the spring during the performance. Do you do that? I have seen it removed altogether.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Let's discuss Tenyo's Invisible Zone...

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 24th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Lubor takes the entire prop apart and drops all the pieces on the table. The only thing that is not taken apart is the yellow case housing the gimmick.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » June 24th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Yellow case?

It's a shame that a Tenyo did not make a model for lefties. I tried to reverse it but it can't be done. If your right-handed, the trick is easy to do. Not so if you are left-handed.

I.M. Magician

Postby I.M. Magician » June 24th, 2014, 7:03 pm

I went to Tenyo's site and under Hot Tips, it says that Lubor hands out the case, spring, and pen to different people for examination.

Anyone left handed and have no problem performing Invisible Zone? If so, did you practice enough to get comfortable using your right hand?

Return to “Tenyo”