I haven't seen this posted here yet, so here we go:
Tenyo has recently announced their set of new tricks for 2021.
- T-294 Magical Honeycomb (by So Sato), a double transposition of two cardboard hexagons
- T-295 The Blur (by Mathieu Bich), a card effect with a gimmicked deck where all cards turn blurred, except for the chosen one
- T-296 Magic Tweezers (by Kenichi Komiya, original idea by Mario Lopez), a fine visual appearance of coins out of a mystery card with a small hole in it
- T-297 Cheek to Cheek, a gimmicked version of “Triumph”.
Judging from the videos on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfvVTqRxS8), the “Magic Tweezers” trick is my favorite from the 2021 line-up (but I will probably use an old credit card with a punched hole it its center).
The tricks should start shipping from magic dealers within a week or two.
Post topics about the clever and unique creations the from Japanese magic company.
Moderator: Richard Kaufman
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Zig Zagger
- Posts: 418
- Joined: March 20th, 2008, 6:59 pm
- Favorite Magician: Aldo Colombini
- Location: Germany