The Work 5 - The Top Change by Ian Kendall

Discuss products and their reviews in Genii.
pduffie

The Work 5 - The Top Change by Ian Kendall

Postby pduffie » February 17th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Hot on the heels of his previous ebook The Work 4 - The Pass, Ian Kendall is about to release The Work 5 The Top Change. I was most impressed by Ians teachings of The Pass, and I am no less impressed with this latest volume. In this, Ian discusses and teaches several card changes, both overt and covert. In the opening chapter Ian leads us step by step through three different handlings for the Top Change. As well as technique and timing, he demonstrates how to eliminate the inherent problems with the move through blocking, and he talks about how it can be used in everyday card work. We then move from covert to overt where the change of the card occurs in full view of the audience. Featured moves here include; the Erdnase Change, Book Change and Snap Change.

Ians teaching just gets better and better and this is further aided by the embedded videos in the PDF. The Top Change is a move that is embraced by the professional but often feared by the amateur. If you fall into the latter category, The Work 5 could be just what you need to truly learn this essential card move.

Peter

pduffie

Re: The Work 5 - The Top Change by Ian Kendall

Postby pduffie » February 17th, 2010, 5:16 pm

I omitted to add the URL. Check out The Work PDFs here:

www.virtualmagicshow.com/shop

Return to “Light From the Lamp”