PCAM 2012 Seattle

briancook

PCAM 2012 Seattle

Postby briancook » April 24th, 2012, 2:18 pm

Hey there everyone, I am pleased to announce some of the incredible talent we have coming for this years PCAM in Seattle. I know most of you knew Eric Jones will be there but I also have Kainoa Harbottle, Farrell Dillon, Jeff Mcleod and Fielding West!!!! I also put together a 1 time only never to be repeated panel discussion with Master craftsmen Mel Babcock, Chance Wolf and Richard Gerlitz. I also just added FISM Grand Prix World Champion Rick and Merrill and a rare performance from underground legend Robert Stephens. Make sure you don't miss this chance to learn from the masters on how they think and make incredible effects for the magic world!!! I am also pleased to announce a new contest the will have a $500.00 cash prize. The details of this are still being ironed out but I will say you have to attend and compete in any of the categories in order to be part of this contest!I also have a special for registered people that 5 lucky people will win a private 1 hour session with Rick Merrill...but you have to be registered by May in order to be in the running. Please visit the website at www.pcam2012.com to get your registrations in. Thanks Brian

mrgoat

Re: PCAM 2012 Seattle

Postby mrgoat » April 24th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Kainoa Harbottle is awesome. I'd not heard of him before The Session and he blew me away on stage and then was just a great guy to get drunk with in the bar afterwards!

Bill Duncan

Postby Bill Duncan » April 24th, 2012, 10:35 pm

I've been watching shows that Brian's produced for years. He was responsible for the last PCAM we had in Seattle a few years back and it was most excellent.

If you're planning on joining us for the convention try and schedule a day or two extra to hang around Seattle. I came here 30 years ago and haven't been able to leave.

briancook

Postby briancook » April 25th, 2012, 7:46 pm

Thanks Bill, I hope everyone will get their registrations in early. Its really hard to plan these big conventions when people want to wait til the last minute so please everyone dont wait. I also have the drawing for the session with Rick Merrill going which is another great reason to get them in. www.pcam2012.com
Thank!!!

Master Payne

Postby Master Payne » April 27th, 2012, 1:34 pm

You can get al your PCAM Logo Merchandise before you get to the convention so you can arrive in style.

http://www.cafepress.com/pcam2012

See everyone in their Offical T-shirt and Tote Bags in August!
The only way to become a good magician is to overcome why you became a magician -- Max Maven

briancook

Postby briancook » May 27th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Hey there folks, Curtis Kam has just been added to the line up as well as a lecture from Harry Allen. This convention keeps getting better and better!

briancook

Postby briancook » June 4th, 2012, 8:10 pm

The final price increase happens on July 15th as well as the special price for the hotel room goes up. Make sure if you are planning on coming you get your rooms booked and registration in!

briancook

Postby briancook » July 14th, 2012, 11:17 am

Ok, tomorrow is the day when the final price increase happens.....so save yourself some money and register today!!! The PCAM is right around the corner with just a couple weeks to go! If you have any questions please visit the website www.pcam2012.com

Brian

Kent Gunn

Postby Kent Gunn » July 14th, 2012, 12:36 pm

Curtis Kam and Kainoa Harbottle on the same bill???

That's some serious coin magician talent. I sure hope I get to see those two someday. Congratulations to the PCAM talent staff. That's really impressive.

The card guys will have to sit at the little kids table this year!

KG

briancook

Postby briancook » July 24th, 2012, 2:22 pm

Kent thanks but you forgot about FISM world Champ Rick Merrill, Eric Jones and underground legend Robert Stephens!!!! Its not to late to register.

Return to “Convention Reports”