URI GELLER In Italy. Visit SV2012 to see him in action

mastersofmagic

URI GELLER In Italy. Visit SV2012 to see him in action

Postby mastersofmagic » March 18th, 2012, 2:05 pm

His presence at the Congress of Magic Saint-Vincent is in itself an event: Uri Geller is one of the biggest mysteries in the history of magic.

A letter from Uri:

This year I will be visiting Italy, 'which is really where my career first Took off Internationally! Here's a funny story; Probably before you were born, there was a guy Called Uri Geller, When Uri Became famous in Israel (his homeland) in 1968, His manager wanted to get him blackberries great publicity so he arranged Uri to meet Sophia Loren and Carlo Ponti in Rome, the Meeting Took place in her house and freaked out Sophia Loren When Uri bent a spoon for her, but Carlo Ponti did not allow Uri to be Photographed with her, I went back to Tel Aviv Uri very disappointed, but unknown To Him His manager stayed in Rome and made ​​a very bad photomontage (photoshop Was not invented yet) of Uri and Sofia and sent it to the Israeli press who Immediately Knew it was a fake picture, and poor Uri woke up in the morning to find this picture splashed on the front covers of all the papers in Israel! Well this young Uri left Israel in 1972 and went straight to Rome where His Career Began! This is my Italian connection! So, to all of you who enjoyed my performances for All These Years it will be a great pleasure to meet you all in Italy very soon. I RESPECT every one of you and I'm sending you much love and energy. Uri

more info: www.mastersofmagic.it

Return to “Convention Reports”