ENIGMA CARD by Bob Solari

Read exclusive online reviews of products and discuss them.
Steve V

Postby Steve V » January 12th, 2009, 4:51 pm

Card effect $25.95 (Limited to 350 units)
www.bobsolarimagic.com

The basic effect using the Enigma Card would be two cards being shown, say an ace of spades and a seven of clubs, almost instantly one of the cards changes into another card. The change is done by use of a hand made gaff, meaning no handing out the cards before or after. The gaff is interesting in design and serves its purpose in helping you to perform the change and also in concealing the changed card, no real sleight of hand skill is required. A basic routine is provided as well as an additional routine, instructions are in writing, which is a little more extensive by Bill Wisch. After some work with the gaff I went in my own direction, using it to vanish a card and making the card appear in the traditional impossible location.

While I can appreciate the thought and effort that went into this gaff the limitations are many and the changes leaves you pretty exposed. The angles from above are a problem and the fact you cant just toss down the cards also could be a problem for some people. The action isnt as smooth as Id like it to be and youll want to work with it to get it to where it is workable. You can get similar flash changes by sleight of hand if you are willing to put the work in, but if you want to change or do a fingertip vanish of a card this gaff is the shortcut you may be looking for. If you are heavily into gaffed cards this may be of interest to you as it is an interesting card.
Steve V

Return to “Light from the Lamp ONLINE.”