MOBILE MAGIC - "DR." JONATHAN ROYLE

Read exclusive online reviews of products and discuss them.
Dave Egleston

MOBILE MAGIC - "DR." JONATHAN ROYLE

Postby Dave Egleston » September 15th, 2008, 7:13 pm

Available from

www.magicalguru.com

$80.00

This the advertisement for the DVD-ROM:

The Mobile Magic Package contains over 120 specially designed animated Gifs which will work on most all modern mobile phones that support animated gifs and contains Unique Copyrighted Images catalogued for easy reference and usage into categories.

This is the opening page of the PDF book included on the DVD-ROM:

"The first Hypnotist was God when he said to ADAM, SLEEP. GOD
removed a rib and created woman. THE first hypnotic subject was ADAM.
THE second Hypnotist was SATAN he hypnotised EVE into eating the
forbidden fruit of knowledge.
THE second subject was EVE.
THE third and the greatest Hypnotist was JESUS CHRIST whose exploits
we can read in the Holy Bibl
e."

This is the last of my first batch of reviews, I kept waiting for Mr Kaufman to call and say it was a joke!

I am way out of my league here - I've been using this disk for about 10 days now and I'm still unclear as to the concept.

As noted above, there is a big PDF book on hypnosis included along with a bunch of "spinning disks" and pictures of playing cards. There is a link to a "Free NLP course" and a "Home study course in hypnotism" complete with a certificate at the end of the course.

Some of the "Chapters" are:

1. BOOKS AND COURSES - this is a large group of advertisements about books for sale and some of "DR. ROYLES" posters, also for sale.

2. DERREN BROWN STYLE MIND CONTROL & MENTALISM MAGIC. Here we have several PDFs and zip files with titles like "DAVID BLAINES MAGIC TRICKS REVEALED", "DERREN BROWN MENTALIST TRICKS REVEALED" and "HOWTOLEARNMENATLISM.DOC" along with 5 other similar titles.

3. HYPNO-DISC'S- STUART CASSEL'S & PUBLICITY FOR HYPNOTISTS. Under this heading we have 11 different spinning disks, 2 adverts for J. Royles posters, a Ten pound bank of Hynosis note and a whole slug of "GIF"s these are the playing card number and suit you can load onto a cell phone and "Hypnotise" a person into seeing the selected card

4. HYPNO-TRON - I don't know! He's calling it " THE ULTIMATE SPEED INDUCTION TOOL" He's got pictures and an advertisement to buy one - looks like a potato chip bag clamp.

5. MORE VIDEO"S - AUDIO'S & COURSE DETAILS <---Punctuation is his.

6. PRIVATE NEWSGROUPS TO JOIN

7. SUBLIMINAL RECORDING SOFTWARE

and a couple of others.

There is a large "Bonus" section which is comprised of a bunch of "casual" pictures of the author and 8 hours of audio training and 2 hours of video

Because I do no mentalism and don't really care to watch most mentalism, this "course" was really above my head.

I did note that there was a lot of opportunities to spend more money through "DR." Royle and and his associates and there are some noted folks supposedly involved with this project - Lee Earle and Kenton Knepper to name two.

As I stated earlier, I've been looking at this product for nearly two weeks probably 10+ hours and I saw something different every day, so I suppose it may be worth $80.00 for the right performers but I kept getting the feeling that this was a little like an AMWAY presentation.

Dave

Return to “Light from the Lamp ONLINE.”