Trevor Duffy Lecture - Chicago 9/20

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Kamlet

Trevor Duffy Lecture - Chicago 9/20

Postby Mike Kamlet » September 12th, 2019, 10:58 am

IBM Ring 43 Presents

Trevor Duffy

Friday September 20th 7:30 PM
Presence St. Francis Hospital, Auditorium
355 Ridge Ave
Evanston IL

Trevor Duffy is an award-winning comedy magician and entertainer residing in Johannesburg, South Africa. He has performed professionally for the past 25 years.
Trevor has received Gold and Silver Medal awards in the National South African Championships as well as in Australia. He has performed exclusive shows for many high-ranking companies, including L’Oréal, Nabisco Brands, Liberty Life, Old Mutual, Kellogg’s, and many more.

Trevor has developed a unique blend of comedy and magic. His lecture encompasses Close up and Parlor shows - magic with coins, banknotes, thin cards, regular cards and utility devices. He shares the secrets and then his thought process behind the scenes; making for an extremely user friendly and practical lecture..
Most people will be able to learn what is taught and everyone will leave the lecture inspired.

But don’t just take our word for it…

"... Trevor Duffy has come up with the only safe, reliable way to produce a pack of cards from the sleeve. i was delighted by both the quality and ingenuity of his invention, and I can't wait to use it!” - Joshua Jay

“The lecture was full of great practical and entertaining magic, and everyone walked away with something that they could add to their repertoire…. I would highly recommend a magic lecture by Trevor Duffy, you won’t be disappointed” -- IBM Ring 12

“If any club gets a chance to have Trevor, jump at it. You may not know of him, yet, but as he tours the USA it
won’t be long before he is one of the top lecturers.” - SAM 188

SAVE THE DATE --- OCTOBER 3rd – for DAVID REGAL

http://www.ring43.org

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”