Michael Finney Show & Lecture - 4/26 - Chicago

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
Mike Kamlet

Michael Finney Show & Lecture - 4/26 - Chicago

Postby Mike Kamlet » April 13th, 2019, 9:43 pm

IBM RING 43 Presents

MICHAEL FINNEY SHOW & LECTURE

Friday, April 26th 7:30 p.m.
I.B.M. Ring 43
St. Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Ave.
Evanston

Guests $20
(admission may be applied to Ring 43 membership at the door)

Michael Finney is a multi-award winning comedy magician with more than 35 years in the business performing all over the world -- including at the 2004 Inaugural Gala for President George W. Bush, and London's famed Palladium Theater. He was a comedy finalist on Star Search, hosted by Ed McMahon, and was a regular performer on NBC’s World’s Greatest Magicians and World’s Wildest Magic Shows. Michael was awarded Comedy Magician of the Year and Parlor Magician of the Year by the Academy of Magical Arts, and was voted one of the top 10 comedy magicians in the world. Finney is one of only a few magicians with their own foundation. The Michael Finney Foundation has donated over $1M to various charities.
While Michael seldom lectures for local magic clubs, he’s breaking tradition in his role as 2018-2019 I.B.M. President.

After watching a 35 minute show, Michael will review his early days of finding his path and character to his I.B.M. Presidency – and everything in between. The More Funny For Your Money lecture will include such topics as Beginning in Magic. Finding Opportunities to Perform. Inexpensive Promotion and Advertising. Some of His Favorite Magic Effects. Making Your Own Tables and Trims. The Business Side of Magic. The Reasons for Charity Work.
You’ll see Michael perform some of his favorite effects that will have you amazed, amused, and awe-struck.

“Give him a deck of cards, a pair of scissors plus some rope & for the next hour your audience WILL have the time of their lives!" - Michael Ammar

“Michael Finney is one of the most successful comedy magic acts working today. Michael's performances have garnered him both rave reviews and top awards all over the world.” - Eric DeCamps

http://www.ring43.org

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”