Mysterioso Symphony Concert in Baltimore. Special Offer For Magicians!

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.
David Sandy

Mysterioso Symphony Concert in Baltimore. Special Offer For Magicians!

Postby David Sandy » February 17th, 2010, 11:38 am

Hello all...

Many of you may have read the story about my latest production called Mysterioso! in the December issue of MAGIC Magazine. This POPS symphony concert is a blend of magic and music and features guest artists including Joseph Gabriel, Les Arnold & Dazzle, David & Dania, and others. There's magic and special effects throughout the show, plus magic-themed music played by an 80-piece orchestra. The show received rave reviews last October with the Indianapolis Symphony.

This production will be presented by the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra on March 5-7, 2010 in Baltimore at the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall. I have had several phone calls and emails from East Coast magicians asking if there was a special deal or comps available for this show. Well, I don't have comps available, but I did ask the symphony folks if they could offer a special deal for magicians... and they agreed!

Here's the deal... for the Friday, March 5, 8pm performance only... you can get orchestra level tickets for only $20 each. These would normally run $42-58 each... so this is a great savings. This is available only for the March 5 performance and available on a first-come, first-served basis only.

To reserve your seat... call the symphony box office at 877-276-1444. You must mention the "magician special" give the reservationist the discount code of "12067" in order to get the $20 price. You may also go to the symphony's website at www.bsomusic.org and order online. When you get to the check-out area, make sure you enter your discount code of "12067" in the appropriate spot. Honestly, it might just be easier to call the toll-free number.

If you want to learn more about the show, here's a link to my website:
www.davidsandyproductions.com/mysterioso.htm

If you want to read the full story in MAGIC magazine about the show, here's the link:
www.davidsandyproductions.com/mysterioso.pdf

If you have questions, feel free to email me directly at david@davidsandyproductions.com .

Hope you enjoy the show!

Best,

David Sandy

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Mysterioso Symphony Concert in Baltimore. Special Offer For Magicians!

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 17th, 2010, 12:24 pm

While you're at it, why don't you suggest that people subscribe to MAGIC as well ...

ahem.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

David Sandy

Postby David Sandy » February 17th, 2010, 12:47 pm

LOL... whoops... I could have very easily have referred to the Mysterioso! article in Genii... had there been one. :-) As you might suspect, I support all of the industry magazines with my subscriptions! In fact, I can honestly say, there is no other magic magazine published that I have subscribed to for a longer period than Genii!

Thanks Richard... let me know how I can make it up to you! Perhaps a double truck ad for the Magic Cruise in the next issue? LOL

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 17th, 2010, 2:53 pm

I like the sound of that. :)
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

David Sandy

Postby David Sandy » February 23rd, 2010, 10:20 pm

Hey guys... I just found out we're having a reception of magicians at the Illusions Magic Bar in downtown Baltimore on Friday night (March 5) after the opening show of Mysterioso! If you bring your symphony ticket stub, they'll waive the cover charge, plus you get special discounts on drinks.

The Mysterioso cast of magicians will be there... and we'll have some "open mic" style performances! It'll get started around 10:30pm after the symphony concert. We'll have a great time... and everyone who attends Mysterioso is invited!

Best,

David Sandy

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”