Northeast Ohio-Akron Magic Meetup 12-6

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Northeast Ohio-Akron Magic Meetup 12-6

Postby Guest » November 29th, 2004, 7:55 am

Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday.
Just wanted to remind you that the Akron Magic Meetup will take place one week from today.
For those of you who haven't signed on board yet, here is the website:
http://magic.meetup.com/4/
So far since I signed up I get little if any spam or anything else from them other than the occasional meetup reminder for our group.
It would be nice if we could get some discussions going or post anything you feel might be magic oriented.

Another quick request I have is even if you may not be wanting to join up, please forward this on to any other magicians in your contact book who you think may be interested.
Last months meeting was excellent and we even had a chance to swap a few items or share stuff we had extras of.
If you have a duplicate of something or an item you will never use bring it along and maybe someone can find a use for it.

Hope this message finds everyone in good health and spirits and I look forward to seeing you at the meetup, if you can't attend check the website from time to time and plan on making the next one.
Happy Holidays to all and thanks to all who helped make last months meeting so much fun.

NEWS: Akron Magical Arts Society will be having their banquet on January 22, 2005 at Thomastown party center. Leave your calender open..tickets will be around $25 and include the dinner and shows. Proceeds go to AMAS to fund events throughout the coming year.
I will be posting additional info at the meetup site in the next few weeks.

CONGRATULATIONS in order to John and Chance Bloom who are expecting a new addition to the family...All the best.

Special Thanks to all those who have gone out of therir way to help me out in my magical quest for knowledge and training....I do appreciate it.

Nick

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”