Introducing...

Where local magicians eat, meet, and greet.

Introducing...

Postby Guest » October 4th, 2004, 2:26 pm

Hello fellow magic lovers,

My name is Paul Jay and I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have been reading a lot of the discussions and it is great to have access to such awesome information and people.

I used to be into magic when I was younger, but over the years I got caught up with other hobbies such as collecting baseball cards, snowboarding, and music. Fortunately, this semester in college, I have a new roommate who rejuvenated my passion for magic. Your discussions have been allowing me to catch up with a lot of what I forgot.

Within the last few weeks I have even began to form an e-newsletter. It really helps to learn and practice magic by getting myself intensely involved with it. I am still extremely rusty, but I actually follow the advice I give and I have been noticing an improvement.

School started back up today so I will be pretty busy with that, but I hope to get myself involved in some of the discussions. I noticed some people mentioned what they can offer as a member and the one thing that I can offer you are fun tricks to perform at parties or other social gatherings. Check out my newsletter if you are interested.

Abracadabra (poof, Im gone),

Paul Jay
Weeklymagictricks.com

Return to “Magician's Local Hangouts”