MagicLive! ticket

Flying around the world for the perfect magic convention? Save some dough and share your room.
dafin77
Favorite Magician: Tamariz

MagicLive! ticket

Postby dafin77 » June 27th, 2013, 12:27 pm

I wasn’t sure where to post this but: I have an extra ticket for MagicLive!, taking place in Las Vegas from Aug 11 to 14. I had convinced my partner to attend with me (even though she isn’t a magician), but a week ago, her father died, and she no longer wants to go, as she expects to be busy for the next couple of months dealing with the estate. Of course, I called MagicLive and asked for a refund. They said that while they could not give me a refund at this late date, I had their blessing to sell my extra ticket. They were quite nice about it. They said that if I do find a buyer, they’ll change the name on the registration. And they recommended that I point out to potential buyers that there is a priority system at MagicLive, so if you were to buy a ticket from them directly at this point, you wouldn’t have as much choice about which shows and lectures to attend as if you buy my extra ticket (which I purchased in mid-April).

I paid $385 dollars for the ticket in mid-April. I’m asking $300. If you're interested let me know. I'll give you my info, and you can check it all out with the folks at MagicLive!

-David Finkelstein

P.S. If you'd be interested in getting two tickets, let me know. I might sell my ticket as well. (It would make my partner happy if I stayed home with her.)

dafin77
Favorite Magician: Tamariz

Re: MagicLive! ticket

Postby dafin77 » June 28th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Sold now. Thank you.

Arnaud

Re: MagicLive! ticket

Postby Arnaud » August 5th, 2017, 5:09 pm

In case anyone is interested I also have my registration available. Pls drop a mail on arnaud.van.rietschoten@gmail.com.

Return to “Convention Room Mate Finder”