New Magic Magazine: The Learned Pig by Marko

Talk about what is being written in other magic publications.
Richard Hatch

New Magic Magazine: The Learned Pig by Marko

Postby Richard Hatch » March 30th, 2019, 12:11 pm

Panamanian magician and magic scholar Marko (Jose Gonzalez Campos) has decided to produce an English language version of his Spanish magazine, El Puerco Sabio. The first issue of The Learned Pig, dated April 2019, is now available and is filled with practical tricks and historical information. The first installment of a series on Kasfikis, the famous European magician who lost his life in a bizarre accident involving his buzz saw illusion, will be of particular interest to magic historians. Practical tricks by or inspired by Leipzig, Kellar, Annemann, Fogel, Scarne, Vosburgh, Fetsch and others fill out the 30 page first issue. Subscriptions for 12 issues are just $60, payable via paypal to Marko. Marko is a professional of long experience and a pioneer in digitizing magic literature. Take a look at the first issue to decide if this is a project you'll want to support. For details and a complimentary copy of the first issue, you can email him at markognz29ATgmail.com (replace the AT with the obvious symbol!).
PS: I'm not sure, but I suspect this is a digital edition only project.

Roger M.

Re: New Magic Magazine: The Learned Pig by Marko

Postby Roger M. » March 30th, 2019, 7:48 pm

I'd not give my email address again to Marko even if he was giving away free magazines.
The old Learned Pig website fiasco was the worst, years long spam infestation I've ever experienced, perpetrated on my prime, paid, lifelong email address.

Return to “Other Magic Publications”