Del Ray footage published on youtube to thwart pirates

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
mrgoat

Del Ray footage published on youtube to thwart pirates

Postby mrgoat » April 29th, 2014, 1:43 pm

From the notes on youtube...

Published on 5 Apr 2014
Please note I am uploading the Del Ray s Close-up Act as well as the Stage act from the Tannen Jubilee filmed in 1983 This footage is owned Jointly by my Company Video Media Productions.and the Tannens organization. It has come to my attention that this footage is being offered to the magic community in the form of a dvd with a book called Del Ray: America's Foremost Magician for His Time Hardcover book and DVD. Please note that the DVD footage is an unauthorized reproduction of Tannens Magic Inc copyright and Video Media's copyright The authors and the sellers are violating our copyrights I have uploaded the footage in it's raw form for free so you do not need to pay for the footage. I have informed the authors and the dealers who are selling the footage is They are not authorized to sell it. I await there decision to take it off the market. In the meantime it is here for free so you so not need to buy it for 70.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4_pSqJot3A

Rest here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFW46J ... 3XA/videos
Last edited by mrgoat on April 29th, 2014, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Del Ray footage published on youtube to thwart pirates

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 29th, 2014, 1:47 pm

I believe that Frank Paris writing wrote that.

No one is spending $70 on the book for video footage that has been on YouTube for a decade. They're paying for the book.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Brad Henderson

Re: Del Ray footage published on youtube to thwart pirates

Postby Brad Henderson » April 29th, 2014, 5:28 pm

isn't frank Paris the guy selling all those bootleg videos he took at magic lectures, and a number of other knock off items?

Return to “Link Watch”