Magic Agora

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
MartinKaplan

Magic Agora

Postby MartinKaplan » September 8th, 2011, 1:41 pm

After a year of planning and preparation the website for Magic Agora is up and running and available for viewing. Magic Agora is an on-line magic academy that will afford the student the opportunity to study with some of the most accomplished magicians in their respective discipline. You can do this anywhere you have access to a computer and an internet connection. Magic Agora is not selling effects or downloads. It is a school in all senses of the word. Each offering is designed with specific goals and outcomes in mind. Its overall goal is to help magicians to become better performers and presenters with a deep understanding of the history and psychology of magic. Some members of the faculty include Jorge Blass, Dani Daortiz, Miguel Angel Gea, Dean Dill and Armando Lucero. Discussions are being held with other name performers. The website is in both Spanish and English. You can access the website by clicking on this link magicagora

-Marty

Juanma González

Re: Magic Agora

Postby Juanma González » September 12th, 2011, 8:17 am

Hi there, everybody! Marty, so good to see you around here! I'm really excited about this new project! I think the crew was at Las Vegas during Magic Live. I wanted to go so bad... maybe another year. Take care!
http://magicagora.com/?lang=en, the new international magic school.

F.Amílcar
Favorite Magician: J. N. Hofzinser

Postby F.Amílcar » September 13th, 2011, 4:00 am

Hi, friends.

Magicagora is the best way to connect with card experts and magicians all over the world in several categories of magic and learn almost everything about that. In a recent meeting in June Pepe Monfort explained all the details that is necessary for contact with them and is very interesting the work of many years of these people respect the magic community.

Our best wishes always for the future.

F. Amlcar Riega i Bello.

Juanma González

Postby Juanma González » September 16th, 2011, 1:13 pm

http://magicagora.com/?lang=en, the new international magic school.

Return to “Link Watch”