Interview with Jim Steinmeyer

Addresses new and interesting links to other sites (not listed on the Genii website) that merit attention.
Erix Logan
Favorite Magician: Doug Henning

Interview with Jim Steinmeyer

Postby Erix Logan » March 24th, 2021, 9:20 am

Hello everyone I lik to inform the Forum that I will be meeting with Jim Steinmeyer on an online interview which it will take place Sunday March 28 (1.30pmPST - 4.30pmEST - 9.30pmGMT - 10.30pmCET as part of The Disillusionist LIve - Ep.6 on http://www.facebook.com/ErixLoganOfficial or http://www.youtube.com/ErixLoganOfficialChannel
It's possible to chat with comments and questions and of course it's free.

Erix Logan

Re: Interview with Jim Steinmeyer

Postby Erix Logan » March 26th, 2021, 6:00 pm

concerning the March 28 streaming I must point out that times indicated already consider Daylight Saving Time.
they shall be read:
1.30pm PDT
4.30pm EDT
9.30pm BST
10.30p CEST

davidfung
Favorite Magician: Don Alan

Postby davidfung » April 2nd, 2021, 10:07 am

Erix, thank you for sharing and thanks for all of your work in putting this together. Really enjoyed the thoughts on 'magic is mystery'. (around 48mins onwards)

Erix Logan

Postby Erix Logan » April 29th, 2021, 7:35 pm

Dear David, thanks a lot for your post and please forgive this late reply. I'm really glad you like the conversation and I'd love to hear your thoughts about the topic of mystery in magic as I'm still working on it. Thanks again and if you have any time this coming Sunday May 2nd I invite you to join me online for another episode of The Disillusionist Live, this time talking with Sos & Victoria Petrosyan and their sons about quick change, magic and how it is possible to travel the world still keeping tight family knots! Best regards

Return to “Link Watch”