Devil's Playthings from Magicana

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
Daniel Z

Devil's Playthings from Magicana

Postby Daniel Z » December 26th, 2017, 7:13 pm

This may not be everyone's idea of Christmas fare, but Magicana has posted a link to a rarely available 2013 short film I made with David Ben. "The Devil's Playthings" was only available online for a few days shortly after we finished it. If you weren't one of the lucky few who caught David's devilish doings then here's your chance. The film was David's tribute to the late Bill Jamieson, and features Bill's extraordinary (and spooky) collection of weirdness. I think you'll enjoy the magic (no camera trickery) as well as the ambience. Stay tuned after the credits for some additional info which will be of interest to some. The film was great fun for me (Donna and the whole crew) to work on and I hope you enjoy it. PS if you haven't checked out the Magicana website you're in for a real treat. The film can be watched here: http://www.magicana.com/devils

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Re: Devil's Playthings from Magicana

Postby Dustin Stinett » December 28th, 2017, 6:05 pm

A Boxing Day Treat. Thank you!

Richard Tremblay

Re: Devil's Playthings from Magicana

Postby Richard Tremblay » December 28th, 2017, 6:51 pm

Thanks!

Return to “Alternative Media”