Trying to contact David Copperfield

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
Jazmar1

Trying to contact David Copperfield

Postby Jazmar1 » July 3rd, 2017, 12:46 pm

Does anybody know how to contact David Copperfield?I tried his Facebook page but after I hit post it disappeared and a message came for 2 seconds and I couldn't read it that fast.I tried looking for a message board but that disappeared too.I used to see David every year he came to Detroit but He's busy doing vegas shows.Hopefully he remembers me,I was the one in the wheelchair and I'd get tickets from him when he was in Michigan.Unless I win the Michigan Lottery or Publishers Clearing House,I won't get to see him again.I do Magic also from my wheelchair but not as grand a scale as David and I haven't done much in years because of health problems but I still love magic as much as I did when I was in my 20s(I'm now 58).If anyone could pass this message onto David let him know that Jazmar(Danny Redd)would like to get in touch with him.Thanks to anyone who can help me get in touch with him,I really appreciate it.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Trying to contact David Copperfield

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 3rd, 2017, 1:13 pm

Please do NOT make your posts in all boldface. This is the second time I've asked you to follow the rules.
Thank you.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Alternative Media”