Mercedes Momentum

Discussions of new films, books, television shows, and media indirectly related to magic and magicians. For example, there may be a book on mnemonics or theatrical technique we should know or at least know about.
Robert Kane

Mercedes Momentum

Postby Robert Kane » October 18th, 2003, 11:07 am

FYI: In the Fall 2003 issue of Mercedes Momentum Magazine there is an article on Mentalist Gerard Senehi. The magazine is not for sale on newsstands, but copies are generally available at authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the USA.

Stop by your local Mercedes dealer, ask to pick up a copy and take a test drive while your at it.

Regards, Robert Kane
;)

mark

Re: Mercedes Momentum

Postby mark » October 18th, 2003, 2:45 pm

We could probably identify the really successful magicians as those who already knew about this story, having received it in the mail from MB :D

Re: Mercedes Momentum

Postby Guest » October 19th, 2003, 2:34 pm

Dang, I already recycled the mag. I don't know that I've ever read it up to this point, but wouldnchaknow?

As far as successful, our 2001 320E wagon is about the biggest pile of overpriced c**p we've ever owned. The best example: the front seats are incredibly uncomfortable, and actually have caused sciatica and other back related problems in the drivers and passengers! One of many problems -- next time it's Lexus or VW/Audi.

--Randy Campbell

Return to “Alternative Media”