Morgan Strebler Is Having A Sale (Fundraiser For Operation)

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Blaze
Favorite Magician: Robert-Houdin

Morgan Strebler Is Having A Sale (Fundraiser For Operation)

Postby Blaze » April 20th, 2022, 8:19 am

Morgan Strebler is raising money for surgery, and is running a special deal with all of his products for $80 as a digital downloads, which is an amazing price for a lot of great mentalism effects.

"I need the money right now pretty bad. I have to have surgery on May 1st, and I’m still short on money. I’m running a deal. You can get all of my products for $80 dollars via digital download. Please DM me for details. Thanks M x I appreciate your time reading this.
Incudes:
Liquid metal
Liquid metal 2
liquid killer
Never there
DOA
Ice cold
Ice cold dvd
Razors edge
Taste conditiones
Failsafe
Unlock
Pulp Fiction
Touched"

mikalastrebler@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/morgan.strebler.79

(I am not associated with Morgan. I just found out about the operation and wanted to help).

Blaze
Favorite Magician: Robert-Houdin

Re: Morgan Strebler Is Having A Sale (Fundraiser For Operation)

Postby Blaze » May 6th, 2022, 3:19 pm

Good news, the surgery went well :)

"First let me say that my surgery went very well and I need some recovery time with relaxation and no strenuous activities for a few weeks.
I have received MANY messages with people who wanted to do the deal, but couldn’t at the time. So I’m going to extend it for a week to make sure every has a chance to get it that wanted it. This is the ONLY post I’m going to make on this extension. My surgery was covered thanks to all of you. For $80 you get all my downloads digitally. DM me for details.

Have a blessed day, and thank you all for everything that you’ve done for me."

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”