Vintage Magic Illustrations for Screensaver / Wallpaper / Clip Art

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Nathan Allen

Vintage Magic Illustrations for Screensaver / Wallpaper / Clip Art

Postby Nathan Allen » March 18th, 2024, 8:07 pm

My life as a magician wasn’t nerdy enough; I wanted nerdy magic screensavers and wallpapers for my devices.

So I made one.

Here is a folder of 3,596(!!!) separate illustrations from Prof. Hoffmann’s books, Modern Magic (1876), More Magic (1890), Later Magic (1903), and Latest Magic (1918), in addition to the illustrations from the ORIGINAL Tarbell Course in Magic (pre-1928)… (all public domain stuff)

There are actually TWO sets of 3,596 images; one set is the original black-on-white drawings, and the other are inverted (white-on-black) style that I think looks really sharp. (So, in total, there are 7,192 images.)

You can use them as a “rotating images” screensaver (computers / TVs / digital picture frames), or use individual drawings as background wallpapers for your devices. Or as Clip Art for various projects.

These took quite a while to assemble, but once you have them, I think you'll agree, it's a pretty cool collection.

Oh, and you can name your own price - even if that's just a couple bucks.

Here you go: https://adultsonlymagic.com/shop/magicians-only/magician-wallpaper-screensaver/

Enjoy. :geek:

Nathan Tricky Allen
(Iowa, USA)

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”