FSH: Complete File of Antinomy Magazine by Gene Taylor

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Mike Kelly

FSH: Complete File of Antinomy Magazine by Gene Taylor

Postby Mike Kelly » August 14th, 2022, 2:01 pm

Here is your opportunity to obtain a complete file of Antinomy that was published on a quarterly basis by Gene Taylor from 2005 through 2008. If you are unfamiliar with Antinomy and its contributors (some top names in magic) checkout Magicpedia for a description of the publication and the contents of Volume 1 Issue1 here: https://geniimagazine.com/wiki/index.ph ... =Antinomy'

This offer includes issues 1 through 15 plus extras given to subscribers. Issue 16 was supposed to be the final issue, but I'm still waiting to receive it. If/when number 16 shows up, I will send it to you for free. However, I believe issue 15 will end up being the final issue. The extras include an unused Oops! Deck used for a trick in issue 5 and three Antinomy annual CDs for 2005, 2006, and 2007 which contain digital copies of the issues for the year. Like issues 16 I don’t think the 2008 CD was ever issued and if/when it shows up, I will send it to you for free.

All issues lightly read and are in excellent condition. Asking $250 (shipping included). They will be shipped in a priority flat rate USPS box, so US addresses only. Please email any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Mike Kelly
123 Kristen Cove
Paducah, KY 42001
meandj82@comcast.net

Philippe Billot

Re: FSH: Complete File of Antinomy Magazine by Gene Taylor

Postby Philippe Billot » August 14th, 2022, 3:36 pm

Very very good magazine, even if we didn't receive issue 16.

I recommend Racherbaumer (Jon) and Swiss' (Jamy Ian) chronicles

Denis Behr

Postby Denis Behr » August 14th, 2022, 6:09 pm

Some interesting stuff indeed. You can find the complete content of the fifteen issues and the bonus issues at https://www.conjuringarchive.com/list/book/2574

Philippe Billot

Postby Philippe Billot » August 15th, 2022, 5:06 am

Conjuringarchive is a very very good site. I recommend...

(and Conjuring Credits too)...

(and MagicPedia idem)

Mike Kelly

Postby Mike Kelly » August 23rd, 2022, 3:06 pm

Kind of surprised nobody has grabbed these…some great contributors and content. Anyway, here is a one-time (and it will be the only) price drop…$200 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”