Free: Complete File of Magic Magazine

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Mike Kelly

Free: Complete File of Magic Magazine

Postby Mike Kelly » July 18th, 2022, 4:45 pm

I have a complete file of Magic Magazine (issues 1 through 301) that I would like to pass along to someone in the magic community that would find value in owning physical copies. I subscribed from the beginning until the end, but I don’t refer to them anymore since they are available on-line with my Genii subscription. The magazines are free, but if you cannot pick them up locally (I'm halfway between St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN just off Highway 24) you will need to have them packed and shipped to you. I am willing to drop them off at someplace like a UPS Store if you arrange to pay them directly for the packing/shipping which they have told me can be done – you pay them over the phone. If I don’t get any takers within about a week, then I will be splitting the file up into complete volumes for $12 a volume ($1 an issue) plus actual shipping cost. If there is anything left after the complete volume sale, then I will sell individual issues for $1.50 each plus actual shipping cost. I will post here if/when I move into the volume and individual issue sale phases.

Before you request the magazines, please check on the shipping cost to get them to you by your preferred method to make sure you are ok with the cost as shipping is going to be pretty expensive. Each magazine is approximately 8.5”x11”. A stack of 12 magazines (1 volume) is about 2.5” tall. I weighted one volume, and it was about 7.5 pounds and there are 25 volumes in the complete file.

Please email any questions. First come first served.

Thanks for looking,
Mike Kelly
123 Kristen Cove
Paducah, KY 42001
meandj82@comcast.net

Mike Kelly

Re: Free: Complete File of Magic Magazine

Postby Mike Kelly » August 3rd, 2022, 3:07 pm

No one has reached out to take the complete file, so moving on to the next stage. I am now offering complete volumes for $12 each plus actual postage. I don’t keep empty boxes and packing material around my house, so to save time and effort, I can get a quote to pack and ship at a USPS store, or I can put them into a flat rate USPS box (or boxes) to be shipped – your choice. If you are only interested in certain issues, I will offer those in about a week from the remaining volumes.

Mike Kelly

Re: Free: Complete File of Magic Magazine

Postby Mike Kelly » August 6th, 2022, 7:11 pm

Time to wrap this up, so the below offer ends this Wednesday (August 10th). Anything left over goes to the recycling center. Here is the final offer:

If you want individual issues $1 each; however, the minimum total is $20 plus actual shipping costs. For example, for 1 to 20 issues you pay $20 plus postage, for 25 issues you pay $25 plus postage, etc. Sorry about the $20 minimum, just looking to cover my time/effort to pack and go to the post office to ship individual issues.

Email me (meandj82@comcast.net) a list of the issues you are interested in, and I will let you know if they are still available – first come first severed. If you also let me know how you want them shipped (USPS media mail, flat rate or priority) and a zip code, I will also provide a total cost with shipping when I reply to your email. Shipping to US addresses only. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Mike

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”