Tony Andruzzi

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Psychologist
Favorite Magician: Michael Ammar

Tony Andruzzi

Postby Psychologist » April 18th, 2022, 5:53 pm

RK EDIT.
Follow the rules of the Marketplace when you want to sell items, please.

Psychologist

Re: Tony Andruzzi

Postby Psychologist » April 18th, 2022, 11:41 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I read the rules (I thought). Any chance of helping me know what rule I broke? Thanks.

Psychologist

Postby Psychologist » April 18th, 2022, 11:44 pm

Here are the rules I found:

1. Caveat Emptor! (Buyer Beware!) All buyers and sellers assume full responsibility for the content and the outcome of these transactions.

-->Absolutely

2. You MUST insert your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address into your post along with the list of the items you want to sell. Auction site ads do not require full contact information posted here.*

-->I did put my name, and email. I was concerned about posting an address and phone, but will if there's no other choice.

3. You MUST state a price for each item.

-->I did.

4. Absolutely NO Commentary regarding listings for items being sold HERE is allowed and such posts will be deleted. Comments regarding individual items being sold elsewhere, such as eBay, are allowed. Legitimate questions to the seller are acceptable.

--Not done.

5. You MUST limit current sales and auctions with multiple items to a single post listing all items therein.

-->Done.

6. While original videotapes and DVDs as purchased may be sold, NO COPIES of videotapes or DVDs may be sold. NO photocopies of manuscripts, booklets, books, or magic trick instructions may be sold. In short, if the item is not as originally manufactured, duplicated, or printed, do not attempt to sell it here.

-->N/A

7. The Genii Forum allows auction site announcements and links. However, we would very much appreciate it (though it is not required) if the seller would make note in the post’s subject line that it is an auction notification.

-->N/A

8.There shall be no "piggybacking" of ads allowed regardless of relevance or age except by the member who started the original ad/post.

-->N/A

9. Any violation of the rules will result in the immediate deletion of the ad/post. The seller should not expect to receive a “warning” prior to that deletion.

-->Understood. As a novice, I'm hoping for some specific guidance.

10. All rules and restrictions may change without notice. The Genii Forum retains the right to delete any and all posts its staff deems inappropriate.

Psychologist

Postby Psychologist » April 19th, 2022, 8:51 am

Revising my post hopefully in line with the rules stated above.

I have, what I understand, are three highly collectible items produced by Tony Andruzzi.

1. The Negromicon
2. The Legendary Scroll of Masklyn Ye Mage
3. The Grimoire of the Mages

All three are in exceptionally good condition. The items rarely become available. Searching the net, the last time the items, were available, they ranged in price from $700 to $1500.

You can find the collection on live on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203918320840

Robert77

Postby Robert77 » April 20th, 2022, 2:34 pm

"3. You MUST state a price for each item."

This may be your problem.

Smurf

Postby Smurf » April 20th, 2022, 5:04 pm

I think it was the lack of an address. Buyers need to know how to find you if you do them wrong.

However, since Ebay listings do not require that, all should be fine this time.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 20th, 2022, 5:58 pm

You only need to give address and prices if you are selling the items here.
If you are linking to eBay you don't have to give any information.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Psychologist

Postby Psychologist » April 21st, 2022, 7:37 am

Thank you all for your advice and help ...

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”