Gaffed To The Hilt + Vernon

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Bob Farmer

Gaffed To The Hilt + Vernon

Postby Bob Farmer » March 27th, 2020, 12:05 pm

I have a Gaffed to the Hilt. It’s signed by Don England and Richard Kaufman. It is copy 113. It is in mint condition in a black titled binder. The gaffs have never been used. The following gaffs are missing: Losers Weepers, Peek-A-Boo gaff, Plastic Lady II, About Face, Zig Zag 1 & 2. $1,000 plus shipping.

It also includes two decks of unopened Tahoe playing cards that match the gaffs in a large white envelope labelled "Don England’s Gaffed to the Hilt."

I just found a mint condition book. It is The Vernon Chronicles More Lost Inner Secrets by Stephen Minch Volume 2, Deluxe Collector’s Edition. It is signed by Dai Vernon who has numbered it as “XXIV.” It is black and in a black slip case. I’ve never opened it until today. $350 plus shipping.

Bob Farmer

Re: Gaffed To The Hilt + Vernon

Postby Bob Farmer » March 31st, 2020, 8:16 am

My Sony AV receiver just blew up. Absolutely no support from Sony, so that's my last Sony purchase forever. So I need a new one and here's the deal: I need $650 for a new one.

Gaffed To The Hilt is now $650 plus shipping. It’s signed by Don England, Jon Racherbaumer and Richard Kaufman. It is copy 113. It is in mint condition in a black titled binder. The gaffs have never been used. The following gaffs are missing: Losers Weepers, Peek-A-Boo gaff, Plastic Lady II, About Face, Zig Zag 1 & 2.

In 2016, a copy with all the gaffs sold for about $3,000.

Help Bob screw Sony by buying another brand and enhance your collection at the same time.

Email Trickmail@cogeco.ca for photos.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”