WTB: "The Blacks" by Nelson Enterprises

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Brett McCarron
Favorite Magician: Robert A. Nelson

WTB: "The Blacks" by Nelson Enterprises

Postby Brett McCarron » February 15th, 2020, 9:44 am

I'm looking to purchase an original (1st choice) or PDF (2nd choice) of "The Blacks" 3-envelope billet manuscript that was published by Nelson.

According to The Nelson Enterprises Master Catalog Index, this routine was first offered for sale in the 1939 Catalog 18, and remained in the catalog through No. 29 in 1969.

If you can point me in the right direction, I'd be much obliged. Thanks.

Brett
Hi, I'm B.W. McCarron, author of Kara's Crystal Visions; Clearly Mental; Seers, Psychics, Sinners and Salesmen; The Gambling Magician, etc.

Brett McCarron

Re: WTB: "The Blacks" by Nelson Enterprises

Postby Brett McCarron » February 16th, 2020, 12:02 am

I should have included my email address in my first message. It's b_mccarron AT yahoo.com .
Thanks.
Hi, I'm B.W. McCarron, author of Kara's Crystal Visions; Clearly Mental; Seers, Psychics, Sinners and Salesmen; The Gambling Magician, etc.

Brett McCarron

Postby Brett McCarron » February 23rd, 2020, 10:14 am

Still looking. Thanks.

Brett McCarron

Postby Brett McCarron » December 6th, 2021, 1:42 pm

Found one at auction, including a supply of the original envelopes and question cards.
I also want to thank a collector (who wishes to remain anonymous) for supplying me with the routine. I appreciate your generosity and hope to return the favor one day soon.

--Brett

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”