Prices SLASHED on Special Edition Berglas Books

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Prices SLASHED on Special Edition Berglas Books

Postby Richard Kaufman » February 7th, 2020, 10:14 am

Prices slashed!

David Berglas Special Editions Sale. Purchases may be made by sending the noted amount, along with your address for delivery, email, and phone number, to moobooks@verizon.net via PayPal.

Numbered Author’s Presentation Copy: limited to 20 of which two remain and are for sale, signed by David Berglas and myself, and including the glassine envelope of original memorabilia from David’s collection that accompanied the regular deluxe edition (which was sold out before publication in 2011). $200 postpaid in the U.S.

Numbered Publisher’s Presentation Copy: limited to 20, of which four remain and are for sale, signed by David Berglas and myself, and including the glassine envelope of original memorabilia from David’s collection that accompanied the regular deluxe edition (which was sold out before publication in 2011). $200 postpaid in the U.S.

Unnumbered Author’s Presentation Copy: signed by David Berglas and myself. No memorabilia. $150 postpaid in the U.S. Several copies.

Unnumbered Publisher’s Presentation Copy: signed by David Berglas and myself. No memorabilia. $150 postpaid in the U.S. Several copies.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”