AT AUCTION - Don Englands Paradox + Binder with Gaffs Artwork & Gaffed to the Hilt! with Gaffs!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Christopher1979
Favorite Magician: Ricky Jay, Dai Vernon, Darwin Ortiz, Ed Marlo

AT AUCTION - Don Englands Paradox + Binder with Gaffs Artwork & Gaffed to the Hilt! with Gaffs!

Postby Christopher1979 » October 21st, 2019, 3:26 pm

We are currently selling a large collection of magic books from a few collectors that we have taken via consignment. This week we have many rare out of print books.

NOW AT AUCTION - Two very rare copies with gaffs Don Englands Paradox + Binder with Gaffs Artwork & Gaffed to the Hilt! with Gaffs

https://ebay.to/2qA4K6F

https://ebay.to/2ITRKPy

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here via PM or via email at - magic@regencyantiquebooks.com :)

erdnasephile

Re: AT AUCTION - Don Englands Paradox + Binder with Gaffs Artwork & Gaffed to the Hilt! with Gaffs!

Postby erdnasephile » October 21st, 2019, 7:42 pm

Very interesting auction--good luck Christopher!

(PS: Mr. England sent along some artwork when he made some cards for me once---his artwork was rather unusual).

Christopher1979

Re: AT AUCTION - Don Englands Paradox + Binder with Gaffs Artwork & Gaffed to the Hilt! with Gaffs!

Postby Christopher1979 » October 21st, 2019, 9:23 pm

erdnasephile wrote:Very interesting auction--good luck Christopher!

(PS: Mr. England sent along some artwork when he made some cards for me once---his artwork was rather unusual).

Thank you!, Yes the artwork is rather Avant-garde. :)

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 23rd, 2019, 2:01 am

Vaginal is the word you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Christopher1979

Postby Christopher1979 » October 23rd, 2019, 11:11 am

Richard Kaufman wrote:Vaginal is the word you are looking for.

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Roger M.

Postby Roger M. » October 23rd, 2019, 10:26 pm

Something funky about your eBay links for me Chris, they take me to an eBay page all in cyrillic text.
They show up in the forum here as eBay.to, which is a non-existent web address (eBay Tonga?), I assume it's some kind of web address forwarding short-cut?

Could very well just be me, although the same thing happens at home on my Mac as it does downtown at work on my PC.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 24th, 2019, 8:49 am

They worked fine for me, though I was cruelly outbid!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Christopher1979

Postby Christopher1979 » October 24th, 2019, 9:38 am

Thank you for your participation!

Roger, I suspect it could have been something wrong your end, I do usually double-check the links. It might have been that the auction had ended.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”