My Next eBay Listings on June 25, 2019

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
brianarudolph

My Next eBay Listings on June 25, 2019

Postby brianarudolph » June 24th, 2019, 10:52 am

This is a heads-up that my next listing of magic items for sale on eBay will happen at 8:00pm Central Time on Tuesday June 25, 2019.

This batch will include some more DVD sets/bundles along with several books/book bundles and a few miscellaneous items of interest as well. Most will again be related to card magic, but there is a smattering of other magic genres represented and maybe a few collectible items too.

All items are in either excellent to near mint condition in their original packaging or are brand new and still sealed in their original shrink wrap and packaging. These are more of the duplicate items that I’ve accumulated over the years either unintentionally or received as birthday or holiday gifts because well-intentioned friends didn't want to spoil their surprise and ask me if I had any of them first.

Each listing will either be an auction or a Buy-It-Now offering at what I hope folks will consider reasonable prices for their condition.

Do check back here at 8:00pm Central Time for the eBay link or simply visit my eBay store at that time.

Brian Rudolph
Waukee, IA

ps: My sincere thanks again to everyone who picked up items from my first listing. It is most appreciated!

brianarudolph

Re: My Next eBay Listings on June 25, 2019

Postby brianarudolph » June 25th, 2019, 9:00 pm

My items are now going live on eBay. You can check them out at: https://www.ebay.com/str/briansmagicandcollectibles

Thanks in advance for taking a look!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”