eBay Magic Items For Sale Coming on June 7th

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
brianarudolph

eBay Magic Items For Sale Coming on June 7th

Postby brianarudolph » June 7th, 2019, 1:06 am

This is a heads-up that I will be listing somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 or so magic items on eBay at 8:00pm Central Time on Friday June 7, 2019.

This first batch will primarily be DVD sets/bundles related to card magic, but there will be a couple of other items (a few collectible) in there too, along with other non-magic collectible items I already have listed and active.

All items are in either excellent to near mint condition in their original packaging or are brand new and still sealed in their original shrink wrap and packaging. These are duplicates of items that I’ve acquired over the years either unintentionally or received as well-intentioned birthday or holiday gifts.

The magic listings will be for Buy-It-Now sale only (no auctions) at what I hope folks will consider very reasonable prices for their condition.

Since there have been far too many times when I’ve found out about auctions and sales of magic items on eBay only after it was too late, I wanted to give some reasonable advance notice here for anyone who’d like to check back here at 8:00pm Central Time for the eBay link and see the items and bargains await.

Brian Rudolph
Waukee, IA

John Bowden
Location: Main Street, Urlingford, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland, E41 Y9K2.

Re: eBay Magic Items For Sale Coming on June 7th

Postby John Bowden » June 7th, 2019, 5:54 am

Don't forget to link here as soon as you post items on eBay

brianarudolph

Re: eBay Magic Items For Sale Coming on June 7th

Postby brianarudolph » June 7th, 2019, 10:40 am

John Bowden wrote:Don't forget to link here as soon as you post items on eBay

Don't worry, John - I have more alerts and alarms set to remind me to do that tonight than if my bank was going to start selling dollar bills for 50¢ a piece then.

brianarudolph

eBay Magic Items For Sale Now Available

Postby brianarudolph » June 7th, 2019, 9:00 pm

My Buy-It-Now magic items are officially live on eBay at:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/brianarudolph/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

along with a couple of already-in-progress auctions for an Apple-Branded leather pocket notepad + pen + key ring set and a couple of Ernest Hemingway first editions. Thanks in advance for taking a look.

I’ll post another heads-up here down the road when I’m getting close to listing some more items. The next round will most likely include some of the duplicate magic books I've accumulated over the years.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”