Mentalist Robert Nelson Office Mural Repro

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Diego

Mentalist Robert Nelson Office Mural Repro

Postby Diego » July 11th, 2018, 12:19 pm

Special Robert Nelson Magic/Mentalism Retro offer:

David Eaton contracted artist Peter Olsen, to create a reproduction of the Mural that was in Robert Nelson's office at his store in Columbus, Ohio for so many years. Originally done by Nelson Hahne, this retro version is a homage to the memory and legacy to of Robert Nelson's importance that continues today. (See additional post for the original and retro version.)
I bought one, (as did others, including members of Nelson's family) and you can enjoy having this handsome addition to your collection as well.

READ David Eaton's post below to order:
David Eaton RECEIVE A 20% DISCOUNT with the purchase of Peter Leif Olsen’s “A Homage to Robert A Nelson’s High Street Private Office Mural” Limited Edition or Standard Art Print.

Not only has artist Peter Olsen captured the period look and magical spirit of Nelson Hahne’s circa 1941 mural, he has skillfully reimagined a mysterious missing portion of the mural following the clues I found in Hahne’s original design.

Now you can own one of these beautiful 11” x 17” Limited Edition Prints honoring Robert Nelson at a 20% Discounted Price of only $29.99 plus Priority mailing, or an unsigned and un-numbered Standard Print for $22.49 plus Priority mailing.

Commercially printed to a high standard on heavy matte paper, each of the 20 Limited Edition Prints will be signed, dated and numbered by the artist and will be accompanied by a double signed Certificate of Authenticity and a photographic history of how the mural and art print came to be. Identical Standard Prints also come with the history..

The total combined quantity of 20 Limited Edition, 25 Standard and 5 H.C. (not for sale) prints is 50. No additional prints will be made now or in the future. Each Limited Edition Print is truly a Collector’s Item!

The Priority Mail delivery cost for one or more Limited Edition or Standard prints ordered at the same time is $7.50. Prints will be bowed, not rolled, to neatly fit inside a Priority box. (Foreign Buyers please contact me prior to paying so I may invoice you for actual shipping cost.)

Prints may be purchased via PayPal payable to davideaton@earthlink.net, or by money order or personal check. If mailing payment, please private message or email me for my address. Prints will be promptly Priority mailed and should arrive quickly. All sales are final. Please private message me if you have a question or to provide special instructions with your order.

Diego

Re: Mentalist Robert Nelson Office Mural Repro

Postby Diego » July 11th, 2018, 12:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610212 ... %22O%22%7D

Click the link above to see the original mural in Robert Nelson's office and the retro version you can obtain now.https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5BE33F89

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 11th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Diego, this sounds interesting, but I think prospective buyers would like to see it.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Diego

Postby Diego » July 11th, 2018, 12:31 pm

Your are right Richard. Everybody please click the links in the 2nd post on this subject. You will see the retro mural and get the link to the Robert Nelson Facebook page, which has more information.

Please contact David Eaton or myself with any questions.

(I do not have a financial interest in this, only to doing this so more may know about it.)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 597&type=3

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”