Dustin's Library Sale Continues ...

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Dustin's Library Sale Continues ...

Postby Dustin Stinett » June 19th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Greetings.

My library sale continues. The list (linked below) has been updated. Some prices have been adjusted downward, so perhaps you’ll take another look as there is still some incredible magic to be had. I am even running something of a sale, so keep reading.

I want to thank the 40-plus people who have taken advantage of this sale. It is gratifying to know that bits and pieces of my little library are now spread around the world. I’ve had buyers from Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, and France. And of course, it is also spread across the USA.

Like I said, there is still a lot of great magic available. One thing I have a lot of is lecture notes. So in an effort to clear some of those out, should you buy four sets of lecture notes—they are noted in the descriptions—you can get a fifth set free. That set will be the one of the least value on that list of five. Anything listed as a “monograph” will be eligible for this sale as well.

But wait! There’s more! Buy three books and receive any set of lecture notes valued at $9 or less free.

Both offers include multiples: so eight sets of notes, select two more for free. Buy six books, select two sets of notes (and etc.). A book set count as the number of books in that set. So sets such as the Close’s Workers series has five books. This is a limited time offer.

My full contact information is through the Genii offices. My email address is dustin13@cox.net

The complete list is located on Google (the link is below).

The rules and terms, etc. remain the same:

First come first served.

Before sending money, please email me with your selections to make certain I still have the book(s).

Please use the corresponding number(s) along with the book title(s).

I will then send confirmation and final price.

There are several multiple volume sets that will only be sold as sets: no exceptions.

This was a “working” library, so the condition of these books is “used.” Many have only been read once, so are in excellent condition. The majority are in good condition. Please do not ask for photos, but by all means ask questions. All sales are final.

If the note says “signed,” chances are the book was personalized to me. Just consider it part of the provenance. Regarding that (provenance), all of these books are embossed with my library stamp and have my name written on the back inside cover in ink. (A habit I got into when several books were “borrowed” and not returned.)

PAYMENT: I accept PayPal only. (The above email is the one used, but again, make no payment until I email a confirmation to you.)

DELIVERY: You will pay the shipping costs. Shipping is via media mail. If you want priority and are willing to pay, just say so.

PRICING: I’m fairly confident of my prices, but if you think I’m out of line, say so, but not just because you think you can get me to fold up my tent.

Here is the link to the complete list:
Dustin’s Library Sale (Note that purchased items will be blacked out on the spreadsheet versus uploading a new sheet.)

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Dustin

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”