FS Sherwood Cups + combo cup // Ricky Jay on Buchinger, deluxe // Annals of Conjuring

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Tilman

FS Sherwood Cups + combo cup // Ricky Jay on Buchinger, deluxe // Annals of Conjuring

Postby Tilman » February 17th, 2018, 2:35 pm

REDUCED!

Brett Sherwood's Smooth Silver Cups with gold-plated interior (set #9 out of 10 sets made)
including
Matching Chop (‘Combo’) Cup
(four cups in total)

Only ten sets ever made. Long since sold out. Matching combo cup was made to order and might not have been made for most, if any, of the other nine sets of this series.
This is a unique chance to acquire this scarce set with a matching combo cup.

All cups are gold-plated on the inside over .925 silver. Each cup has the Brett Sherwood stamp on the inside of the bottom and is marked "925" on the inner lip for silver content.
Each cup of the set of three is engraved with the set number "9 of 10" on the inner lip. The combo cup has a “C” engraved on the inner lip.

The cups come with two original Sherwood blue velvet bags (one for the set, one for the combo cup) and certificate of authenticity.

Photographs:
All items:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y8s6r6583cmq ... 1gd_a?dl=0
Set of three:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jl1t8k9y61ta ... B2vta?dl=0
Combo cup:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4twtl8mb9ic2 ... d3Qra?dl=0
(Pictured close-up surface not included in this offer.)

Condition:
These cups are in excellent condition.
They have never been used for practice or performance, but very minor scratch marks from carefully stacking and unstacking the cups may be present.

Price:
$1,550 for the set of three, $495 for the combo cup; only sold together.
Total: $2,045, plus actual shipping costs to your destination.
(Cups will be shipped with insurance and international tracking and will be fully declared for customs.)

If interested, please contact me by e-mail: tilman[you know what]tilmanandris.com

----------

Matthias Buchinger: The Greatest German Living
By Ricky Jay

Limited edition set (#396 of 500) in presentation box, with decks and signed keepsake.
Still sealed and shrink-wrapped!

Photographs:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x7me65hukw19 ... 8qJCa?dl=0

Contains:
- One copy of Matthias Buchinger, The Greatest German Living by Ricky Jay
- Fancy Folding box
- One numbered Buchinger "Wig" deck, designed by Ricky Jay
- One numbered Buchinger "Fruit" deck, designed by Ricky Jay
- Hand letterpress printed keepsake initialed personally by Ricky Jay and enclosed in an archival mylar sleeve, suitable for framing

Price:
An opened set is offered elsewhere (https://www.vintagememorabilia.com/inde ... ook-cards/) for $750.

I’ll let this sealed and shrink-wrapped set go for half that price:
$375 (+ actual shipping costs to your destination)

(Package will be shipped with insurance and international tracking and will be fully declared for customs, which means that you may have to pay customs fees and taxes, depending on your location.)

If interested, please contact me by e-mail: tilman[you know what]tilmanandris.com

----------

The Annals of Conjuring
by Sidney W. Clarke
The Greatest Historical Work on Conjuring with a New Comprehensive Index by Bob Lund

1983 Magico Magazine edition
(Reproduction from original copies in the library of John Henry Grossman)

Some minor stains on fore edge, top edge of part of the page headers has been cut short (see picture of one example page).
Otherwise good, clean copy.

Pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6i1vfy7yzi5b ... jFzaa?dl=0

Price:
Potter & Potter Auctions currently offer a copy on Ebay for $400.
I'll let this one go for
$345
(+ actual shipping costs to your destination)

(Package will be shipped with insurance and international tracking and will be fully declared for customs, which means that you may have to pay customs fees and taxes, depending on your location.)

T. Andris
Ch. de B0urb0nh0f 4
Leiden
The Netherlands
+31 6 189 662 19

Tilman

Re: FS Sherwood Cups + combo cup // Ricky Jay on Buchinger, deluxe // Annals of Conjuring

Postby Tilman » February 23rd, 2018, 11:14 am

FURTHER REDUCED

By Ricky Jay
Limited edition set (#396 of 500) in presentation box, with decks and signed keepsake.
$350

___

The Annals of Conjuring
by Sidney W. Clarke
The Greatest Historical Work on Conjuring with a New Comprehensive Index by Bob Lund
1983 Magico Magazine edition (Reproduction from original copies in the library of John Henry Grossman)
$300

___

Brett Sherwood's Smooth Silver Cups with gold-plated interior (set #9 out of 10 sets made)
including
(four cups in total)
Still available at
Total: $2,045

All prices exclude actual shipping costs to your destination.
(Items will be shipped with insurance and international tracking.)

Tilman

Re: FS Sherwood Cups + combo cup // Ricky Jay on Buchinger, deluxe // Annals of Conjuring

Postby Tilman » March 5th, 2018, 10:10 am

REDUCED YET AGAIN

By Ricky Jay
$299

___

The Annals of Conjuring
by Sidney W. Clarke
1983 Magico Magazine edition (Reproduction from original copies in the library of John Henry Grossman)
$249

___

including
(four cups in total)
Still available at
Total: $2,045

Tilman

Postby Tilman » March 18th, 2018, 10:34 am

REDUCED YET AGAIN

By Ricky Jay
$249

___

The Annals of Conjuring
by Sidney W. Clarke
$199

___

including
(four cups in total)
Total: $1,999

Tilman

Postby Tilman » April 22nd, 2018, 4:46 pm

LAST REDUCTION

By Ricky Jay

$199

___

The Annals of Conjuring
by Sidney W. Clarke
$185

___

including
(four cups in total)
$1,899

See links to photographs of all items in first post above!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”