The Crimp Magazine by Jerry Sadowitz, Complete volume 2

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
jason156
Favorite Magician: Bro. John Hamman, Simon Aronson, David Regal

The Crimp Magazine by Jerry Sadowitz, Complete volume 2

Postby jason156 » August 27th, 2016, 6:16 pm

The Crimp Magazine by Jerry Sadowitz, Complete volume 2 ( issue 13 through issue 24), June 1993 to May 1994

The complete volume 2 of Jerry Sadowitz’s irreverent magazine The Crimp, chock full of Jerry’s insane ramblings, dirty drawings, filthy language, gutter humor, and more than a few cheap shots, as well as some very good magic.

These have been stored away for years and and are in fair to good condition, a few of the issues have a slight discoloration, and there is some light staining at the top and sides of some issues and a few small stains on the folded edge, but they are still very readable. Issue 13 has one of those things inside it that makes noise, the kind that they put in talking or musical greeting cards, but it stopped working years ago. It might need a new battery, but I wasn’t going to try to open it up to find out. I know that these have gone for big bucks in the past, but in this condition I will take 160.00 with free shipping, no international orders please. Please check out the pictures and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/JayB0 ... t=9&page=1

Jay Baker
P.O. Box 8 nine seven
3 zero 3 S. Stone Street
Bunnell, FL 32110
(3 eight six) - 437- 3 seven nine 2
jb00513(at)hotmail(dot)com

jason156
Favorite Magician: Bro. John Hamman, Simon Aronson, David Regal

Re: The Crimp Magazine by Jerry Sadowitz, Complete volume 2

Postby jason156 » August 29th, 2016, 1:10 am

- SOLD -