Frank Garcia Poster, Danny Dew Paul Fox cups

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
dader2

Frank Garcia Poster, Danny Dew Paul Fox cups

Postby dader2 » July 24th, 2016, 7:35 am

I am selling a beautiful Frank Garcia in absolutely perfect condition. There is a small wrinkle at an extreme edge, less than 1 cm, that would be covered up entirely by a frame (see attached). I've had this for years and simply have no wall space left. I'm asking $75 including shipping.

Also for sale are a set of early Danny Dew Paul Fox cups I bought a few years back from a California collector. I am not sure which type these are but perhaps one of you can tell me. These are chrome on copper. The rims and top show marks as if the magician tapped with his wand which I've tried to show on the attached photos. The surface of the cups are in near perfect shape. I'm asking $250 including shipping.

I accept paypal. Please contact me via dader1776@gmail.com

David Ader
62 Woodside Ave
Westport, CT 06880
dader1776@gmail.com
203-293 5155

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Frank Garcia Poster, Danny Dew Paul Fox cups

Postby Richard Kaufman » July 24th, 2016, 9:22 pm

David, try posting your photos here using Photobucket. Use the IMG code which Photobucket will give you, then just paste that in your message.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

dader2

Postby dader2 » July 25th, 2016, 9:13 am

Thanks Richard. I will try to figure out how to do that. By the way, I obtained the cups from JP Jackson, so FYI on that. Let's see if this link works. Of course, I'll send photos if anyone's interested.

http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/dader ... for%20sale

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » July 25th, 2016, 12:15 pm

The photos look great, the cups and poster look great, and I think the prices are an amazing bargain. Wish I had the dough! (And I sure do miss JP.)

dader2

Postby dader2 » July 25th, 2016, 1:54 pm

Well I agree...the prices are great. Indeed the cups went to the first person who showed interest and at my original asking price. Sorry to those who made a bid but you came in late and low.

The poster is still around, but there's interest there too, and I am willing to part with a signed edition of Frank Garcia's Real Secrets of the Three Ball Routine for, gasp, just $105...in excellent shape with a very tight binding. Photos upon request.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”