Legacy Malini Egg Bag

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
P.T. Murphy

Legacy Malini Egg Bag

Postby P.T. Murphy » January 25th, 2016, 7:55 pm

Brand New. I bought it for the show, but decided to keep my old one.

Includes (2) Hobson Eggs.

$75 Free Shipping CONUS only.

Here is a description off of the Fabric Manipulations website:

"This is the best egg bag in the whole world!"
World Champion Magician Lance Burton

The Malini Egg Bag is the creation of none other than Max Malini. Charlie Miller made improvements to the Legacy Malini egg bag and Johnny Thompson perfected it. Fabric Manipulation is honored to have been chosen by Johnny Thompson to exclusively manufacture this legendary piece of magic.

Our Legacy Malini eggbags are made of what we feel is the perfect silk fabric; it is the ideal weight and thickness, enabling the egg to slide easily, yet allowing for minimal "bulge". The silk fabric drapes over your hand, adding to the illusion that the bag is definitely empty. Other bags on the market are made of stiffer fabrics, which we feel takes away from the overall illusion.

Silk Legacy Malini Egg Bags measure 7" wide x 8" long and include our signature rounded corners and large rounded pocket. The design and construction of these egg bags are according to Johnny Thompson's exact design specifications.

P.T. Murphy
204 Hill St.
Galena, IL.
magic@ptmurphy.com
773-370-6244
"Those who do not believe in magic
will never find it. " -Roald Dahl

P.T. Murphy

Re: Legacy Malini Egg Bag

Postby P.T. Murphy » March 10th, 2016, 12:23 pm

I totally forgot I posted this. If anyone is interested I have reduced the price to $50.00. I paid full price for it, used it a few times in the show, great bag. Very well made. It's just not the right fit for me. Thanks.

P.T. Murphy

Postby P.T. Murphy » March 10th, 2016, 4:31 pm

Sold. Thanks

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 10th, 2016, 5:02 pm

This was a bargain for someone.

Just to note, the bag actually has to be custom made to fit your hand in order for it to function at its best.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”