Updated Estate List

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
David Fletcher
Favorite Magician: One who entertains

Updated Estate List

Postby David Fletcher » January 17th, 2016, 12:47 pm

Part of an estate of a friend of my folks. He was a collector, never performed. Prices set by the estate - I am only the messenger.
These are brand new, never used.

Lincoln’s perfect pocket pencil. Includes “Shhh! I am secretly writing what you just said” and great routines. There are two of these. $15 each plus mailing

Lincoln’s best boon premier edition (Pencil). Includes “Shhh! I am secretly writing what you just said” and great routines. $40 Plus mailing

Lincoln’s best boon premier edition (Thick Black marker). Includes “Shhh! I am secretly writing what you just said” and great routines. $40 Plus mailing

When you wake up tonight, Carlyle. This is the original, including the special bag. $50 Plus mailing

VECTRA - SUPER STRONG INVISIBLE LINE, Steve Fearson. 20” of thread, wax and DVD. $15 plus mailing

THE BAT, Chazpro Magic. $20 plus mailing

U.F.O. (Ultimate Flying Object), Chazpro. $10 plus mailing

SOCIAL DISTORTION, Andrew Mayne. Really great mentalism. Includes completes instructions, full performance script, materials and special bonus CD. $20 plus mailing

3 CHOICE, Wayne Dobson. Predict where a spectator will place not 1, not 2, but 3 items. $40 plus mailing

LINE-LO CARD CUTTER. If you want to do any kind of card cutting - this will do it. Check Martin’s Magic to see all about it. (Steven’s no longer has it). $50 plus mailing

BEWARE OF THE ANVIL (APPEARING ANVIL), Anton Corroding. A great opener for any show. Comes complete with anvil, holder, “Beware of the Anvil” papers and DVD. Can certainly be made to appear in your own customized ways. $140 plus mailing.

IN YOUR WALLET, Jeff Prace & Kozma Magic. three tricks that fit in your wallet - no more fumbling - always ready. $12 plus mailing

TAG, Mark Mason. Amazing card trick that they keep. DVD and props. $12 plus mailing

P’INK, Ran Pink. $17 plus mailing

RD ROPE FOR PROFESSOR’S NIGHTMARE (?). 3 different sizes. Magnets hold them together as one piece. No instructions. $5 plus mailing

THUMB TIPS, ETC. 7 regular size, 4 extra long, 2 finger tips, one regular size in light yellow and two in pink for very large thumbs. The 7,4, and 2 look like Vernet (I can’t be sure). $27 for the lot plus mailing

KARATE COIN - HALF DOLLAR SIZE, Tango Magic. $8 plus mailing

ENGLISH PENNY - HALF DOLLAR SIZE. There are 4; two 1966 and two 1967. $8 for the lot plus mailing

CARD PUNCH, James Riser. This is the original. Adjustable depth of punch. $40 plus mailing

JAY MARSHALL COLLECTORS COIN. In Red Velvet Box. This is S.A.M. 1902 - 2002 coin. His wife says he bought it at the 2002 convention. Mint, of course. $10 plus mailing

David Fletcher
10200 122nd Ave.
Suite 2252
Largo, FL 33773
727-485-8244
david@davidfletcher.com
David Fletcher. Actor, Magician, Sailor, Ideal Dinner Guest

Henry Springer

Re: Updated Estate List

Postby Henry Springer » January 23rd, 2016, 2:29 am

Hi David, I would like the Line-lo card cutter. How much is shipping to 90041?
Thank you

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”