Sherwood Copper Combo Set

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
P.T. Murphy

Sherwood Copper Combo Set

Postby P.T. Murphy » December 26th, 2015, 7:27 pm

I have a new set of Sherwood Cups. They are the smooth copper combo set. They have a great patina. Of course if you are not into great patinas you can polish them up. I think I paid $400 total, with cups and shipping. Selling for $300 + FREE Shipping in CONUS. Never used in performance. I played around with them for a few hours and they have been sitting on my shelf. If you would like me to send you a picture, I will. These are just the cups. No balls.

P.T. Murphy
204 Hill St.
Galena, IL.
magic@ptmurphy.com
773-370-6244
"Those who do not believe in magic
will never find it. " -Roald Dahl

MagicbyAlfred
Favorite Magician: Bill Malone

Re: Sherwood Copper Combo Set

Postby MagicbyAlfred » December 28th, 2015, 11:18 am

I hope someone takes advantage of this excellent deal (no, I will not receive a commission, and in fact have never had the pleasure of making P.T.'s acquaintance). I would have jumped on it myself if I hadn't just purchased a set (nickel plate/straight set) from Brett Sherwood recently. With copper polish, and a bit of elbow grease, the cups should shine like new, unless, of course, you are into the patina look. Although I do not have the combo set, there are obviously some astonishing effects that can be done that cannot be achieved with a straight set. Given the quality and reputation of the cups produced by Brett, and the exceedingly reasonable price for his "classic" line, I would predict that anyone who picks up a set now would eventually be able to sell them at a handsome profit - that is in the unlikely event they could ever bring themselves to part with them. For whether one is a collector, a performer, or both, there are very few comparable values in magic today.

P.T. Murphy

Re: Sherwood Copper Combo Set

Postby P.T. Murphy » January 12th, 2016, 12:01 pm

SOLD. Thanks
"Those who do not believe in magic

will never find it. " -Roald Dahl

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”