Estate list

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
David Fletcher
Favorite Magician: One who entertains

Estate list

Postby David Fletcher » June 19th, 2015, 6:23 pm

Hi,

Here is the current list of items from the estate with which I am helping the widow. She is a friend of my parents. Her husband collected but never performed. My folks never even knew he was into magic. All price decisions are up to the estate attorney. The buyer pays shipping. These items are located in Largo, Florida.

Thanks,
David

*****TRICKS AND PROPS*****

SUITCASE TABLE. This is like the Joe Lefler table, but I am told it was an original Viking Table. Very strong. The widow told me he used it a few times to entertain friends and grand kids. Excellent Condition. $200. I will deliver it within the Tampa Bay area after purchase.

INVISIBLE THREAD REELS. There are 11. One is "The Thread Boss" by Sorcery Manufacturing in it's case with instructions. Two others are similar and one is like a large one. The rest are on reels of different sizes. If your interest is sincere I will send you a photo of the whole group. All eleven for $100.

CLEARLY Q & A BOARD, Sebastian Black. Fantastic Q & A prop and routines. DVD included. Mint. $100

MAGICIAN’S INSURANCE POLICY. $2

MAGIC NAIL THROUGH FINGER. A short thick brad right through your finger. Gray plastic, Made in Hong Kong. A gag item. Bag of twelve (each sealed separately in plastic). $5 for the lot.

3 CHOICE, Wayne Dobson. Mint. $30

KARATE COIN - US HALF DOLLAR SIZE, Tango Magic. Mint. $8

ENGLISH PENNY - HALF DOLLAR SIZE. Two are 1966, two are 1967. All four for $12

CIGARETTE/PENCIL VANISHER. There are three by Royal Magic and one other a bit larger in wood. None have ever been used. $2 each

SOCIAL DISTORTION, Andrew Mayne. Terrific mentalism. Mint. $15

THE BAT, Chazpro. MINT. $15

•••••SILKS•••••

SILK - 36" RABBIT IN THE HAT. Original Tannen Silk. Fine silk - just needs ironing. $50

RED SILK. 24". Finished size is 23 inches. Mint. $7

YELLOW SILK. 12". Finished size is 11 inches. There are two. Mint. $4 each

RICE'S DELUXE JUNIOR MISMADE FLAG. This is absolutely MINT. I don't know the flag size because I don't want to open the silks from their wrapping. There was only one used set on the net at Abbott's for $75. This set is MINT and is $60

*****BOOKS*****

ILLUSIONS ILLUSTRATED, James W. Baker. Very Good Condition. $5

THE GLASS BOX REVISITED, Devin Knight and the late Al Mann. Great stuff for the Newspaper Prediction. $10

*****DVDs*****
DOBSON'S CHOICE, VOLUME 1, TV STUFF, Wayne Dobson. $10

THE MAGICAL ARTISTRY OF PETRICK & MIA. 4 DVD set. $30

JOE MONTI’S ORIGINAL THUMB TIE, Joe Monti. $15 Full stage routine + bonus

David Fletcher
10200 122nd Avenue
Apt. 2253
Largo, FL 33773
Phone: 727-485-8244
Mobile: 718-885-3038
david@davidfletcher.com
David Fletcher. Actor, Magician, Sailor, Ideal Dinner Guest