Forcing Cards with 100% Accuracy

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Paul Green

Forcing Cards with 100% Accuracy

Postby Paul Green » April 1st, 2014, 2:13 pm

As many of you know, I am a teacher of the Classic Force. This also means that I am a student, as well. People such as Eddie Tullock, Steve Youell, Paul Gertner, Steve Dacri, Robert Giobbi, and many others have contributed to the community learning more and more about this terrific sleight-of-hand weapon.

While the Classic Force is virtually foolproof, many magicians still fail. That is about to come to an end. In conjunction with the Zodiac Magic Company, we have developed a 100% success forcing method. Imagine being able to display a deck of cards given a fair shuffle (yes, a spectator may do this) and then being able to force any card needed with 100% accuracy! No difficult moves! There is one move required but it is well within the reach of even a neophyte.

Now, with the Zodiac Forcing Deck, you can forget about all the fears and anxiety. You are able to focus all of your attention on the presentation of your routines. Printed on US Playing Card stock (only available in Mandolin backs at this time), you will be forcing with ease and comfort. Custom decks will be available soon.

The ZFD is modestly priced at $12.50. Custom decks can be done for an additional $10.00. Postage rates are quite fair with free shipping along with your order over $35.00.

The Zodiac Magic Company is modeled after the famous Ken Brooke’s Magic Place. All magic purchased is guaranteed for your satisfaction. They offer a “no questions” return policy within 30 days of your purchase.

The Zodiac Forcing Deck gets my highest recommendation!

Enjoy the Search.

Respectfully,

Paul Green

Chris Aguilar

Re: Forcing Cards with 100% Accuracy

Postby Chris Aguilar » April 1st, 2014, 2:56 pm

As I'm too unskilled/lazy to master the classic force, I've found that a simple under-spread cull force is very effective and looks very fair.

Can this gaffed deck be freely used for regular card magic? Or does it have to be rung in and out? With a plethora of great (ungaffed, 100%) type forces out there, I'm curious as to the demographic for this?

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 1st, 2014, 3:01 pm

Chris, I find that funny: mastering The Classic Force is much easier than learning Hofzinser's Under the Spread Force.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » April 1st, 2014, 3:12 pm

Richard Kaufman wrote:Chris, I find that funny: mastering The Classic Force is much easier than learning Hofzinser's Under the Spread Force.

Hah, just the opposite for me. Under-spread culling is one of the (very few) things that I can accomplish somewhat adequately. Use Aronson's tips on the underspread cull force and it has very little (I'd say almost no) downside for those wanting a force that looks extremely fair, that is 100% and is ungaffed.

On Hobbs site, he recently posted up a really great (and free!) tutorial for culling, as good as (and perhaps better) than some of the commercial offerings I've seen.

Tom Frame
Favorite Magician: Del Ray

Postby Tom Frame » April 1st, 2014, 5:21 pm

“In conjunction with the Zodiac Magic Company, we have developed a 100% success forcing method.”

“The Zodiac Forcing Deck gets my highest recommendation!”

Mr. Green participated in the development of this deck. I’m amused by his belief that he is able to provide an objective, unbiased endorsement of this product.

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » April 1st, 2014, 8:46 pm

I'm intrigued, but also wary of any products announced on 1 April.

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » April 1st, 2014, 9:02 pm

Bill Mullins wrote:I'm intrigued, but also wary of any products announced on 1 April.

Hah, good point. Kudos to Paul has if he has (successfully) "gotten us" here.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » April 1st, 2014, 9:35 pm

Since a Google search brings up neither a "Zodiac Forcing Deck" or a "Zodiac Magic Company" I think we have been April Fooled!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » April 1st, 2014, 11:02 pm

A good April Fool post is not easy, but satisfying if it works.

Paul Green

Postby Paul Green » April 2nd, 2014, 12:24 am

Hi Everyone,

I am officially taking you off the hook. April Fool!

Thanks to everyone that fell for it!

Enjoy the Search!

Respectfully,

Paul Green
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tom Frame
Favorite Magician: Del Ray

Postby Tom Frame » April 2nd, 2014, 11:13 am

Well played, Paul!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”