Complete Tarbell Volumes 1-8 for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jon Elion

Complete Tarbell Volumes 1-8 for sale

Postby Jon Elion » October 18th, 2013, 8:32 am

Like New!! This is the complete set of the famous "Tarbell Course in Magic". This iconic encyclopedia of magic was originally compiled in 1928 and sold as a home-study correspondence course. The series has become a valuable reference standard for magicians. What's old is new again!

The set was purchased new a few years ago, and each dust jacket immediately placed into a clear archival-quality protective sleeve. So while these are technically "used", they are all in mint (or "near-mint" for the purists) condition. We are getting ready to move and downsize, so I need to clear some space on the shelves of my magic library.

The complete set of eight (8) volumes is for sale on eBay

Smurf

Re: Complete Tarbell Volumes 1-8 for sale

Postby Smurf » October 18th, 2013, 12:22 pm

You might try adding a USPS media mail shipping option to your auction. You can probably cut the shipping cost in half which might bring in more bidders.

Jon Elion

Re: Complete Tarbell Volumes 1-8 for sale

Postby Jon Elion » October 21st, 2013, 3:27 pm

Smurf -- thank you for this excellent suggestion. That brings the shipping cost down considerably! I have added this shipping option (didn't realize I could edit the item once listed, but eBay let me add a shipping method). Cool!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”