More than 200 books and magazines -- new items & discounts!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jim Maloney

More than 200 books and magazines -- new items & discounts!

Postby Jim Maloney » September 23rd, 2013, 11:21 am

Hey all,
I still have more than 200 items available -- in fact, I've recently added some new ones to the list. In order to move some of this inventory along, I'm offering a 10% discount until the end of the month (ends Sept. 30th at 11:59pm). Even better, if you order three or more items, I'll bump that up to a 15% discount!

Check out the link below to see all the books and magazine I have available (new items are highlighted in yellow):

More than 200 books and magazines.

If you have any questions, or would like to place an order, please e-mail me at this address: maloneyman@gmail.com

As always, shipping within the US is included in all prices. International buyers can contact me for a quote on shipping.

Also, if anyone is interested in purchasing the entire lot, I am accepting offers for that as well. If you're interested, contact me at the above address and we can work out details.

Thanks!

-Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 10th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)

Jim Maloney

Re: More than 200 books and magazines -- new items & discoun

Postby Jim Maloney » September 25th, 2013, 10:21 am

Hey all,
Five more days to get the sale prices! I had a few items that were on hold, but have since become available again, so you might want to check back. Also, I've added the following items to the list -- the discounts apply to these as well:

Aronson, Simon; Bound to Please
Bannon, John; Dear Mr. Fantasy
Bertram, Ross; Bertram on Sleight of Hand
Bertram, Ross; Magic and Method of Ross Bertram
Kaufman, Richard; Paul Gerter's Steel & Silver
Neale, Robert; Tricks of the Imagination
Sachs, Edwin T.; Sleight of Hand
Swiss, Jamy Ian; Shattering Illusions

Thanks,
Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 10th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)

Jim Maloney

Postby Jim Maloney » September 27th, 2013, 11:02 am

Hi All,
Just a reminder that Monday will be the last day to get the stated discounts. I've already sold a number of items off the list -- get your orders in now, so you don't miss out!

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Maloney

Postby Jim Maloney » September 30th, 2013, 11:16 am

Last day to get the discount! All orders must be placed before midnight tonight (EST).

Thanks,
Jim

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”