100s of magic books and lecture notes on eBay

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
DonB
Favorite Magician: Doug Henning

100s of magic books and lecture notes on eBay

Postby DonB » April 14th, 2013, 3:20 pm

Dear Genii moderators,

If this post breaks any forum rules, please delete it and let me know.

Many of you have bought magic books from me from the estate of 2500+ books that I have been selling. I appreciate it, as does the current library owner. AFter sending out lists since April, it has been decided that I clear a lot of books in a short amount of time.

So, I have listed at least 30 lots of books on eBay (seller name: donbursell), including a full set of original Swami/Mantra periodicals, Jacob Daley's Notebook hardcover published by Fulves' Guttenberg Press, a ventriloquism lot, some Jean Hugard lots, a Martin Gardner lot, Jon Racherbaumer's Hierophant complete set, 3 rope magic lots, Coin Magic lots including Richard's Coinmagic, a juggling book lot, a Samuel Patrick Smith "Sell Your Act with..." lot, 2 Ross Bertram Hardcovers, and 16 lecture note sets made up of over 100 lecture note sets.

Please feel free to browse those listings, as all profits go to the deceased magician's heirs.

I include my name for authenticity reasons,

Don Bursell
Mora, Minnesota
"a lover of magic books"

Dowser

Re: 100s of magic books and lecture notes on eBay

Postby Dowser » April 14th, 2013, 5:57 pm

There are some great items there. Would you consider shipping to Canada?

DonB
Favorite Magician: Doug Henning

Re: 100s of magic books and lecture notes on eBay

Postby DonB » April 16th, 2013, 12:27 am

I sure would ship to Canada, but I am amazed at how expensive shipping to my northern neighbors has become.

If you are willing to pay actual shipping price, I would be happy to ship to you.

Don

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”