FS: Jonny Cates Holdout

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dan Strange

FS: Jonny Cates Holdout

Postby Dan Strange » February 11th, 2013, 4:16 am

This is a holdout made by the Cates Company in the 1980's. Jonny Cates was a jeweler. This has only been played with. As far as I can ascertain there were less than two dozen of these ever made. This one is stamped 002 on the band. I have only seen one for sale and that was over ten years ago.

The box in the background is the original box this was mailed to me in. I wrote the date of receipt inside the lid.

This can be worn under a long sleeve shirt and not be noticed. Everything on this holdout is original and I can supply the buyer with some details on the construction that Jonny explained to me.

For smooth operation you are supposed to put slide oil on the piston. I have never oiled it and still slides smoothly.

I am asking $497 for this shipped in the U.S.

See the picture here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8a7fw5u53uj3ut/holdout1.JPG

Dan Strange

Scotto

Re: FS: Jonny Cates Holdout

Postby Scotto » February 11th, 2013, 12:58 pm

Dan,
Per policy please update your post to keep it from being deleted.

1. You MUST insert your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address into your post along with the list of the items you want to sell.* Also, you MUST state a price for each item. Failure to do either of these will result in deletion of your post.
Magically

Scotto

This email is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty, and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Dan Strange

Re: FS: Jonny Cates Holdout

Postby Dan Strange » February 12th, 2013, 1:46 am

Dan Strange
PO Box 79111
Saginaw, TX 76179
817-500-5843
dan@danstrange.com

The price is there: $497 shipped in the U.S.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”