David Copperfield Pictures,Postcards,Tickets,Newsletters and a Letter

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jazmar1

David Copperfield Pictures,Postcards,Tickets,Newsletters and a Letter

Postby Jazmar1 » April 14th, 2012, 12:05 pm

I have some David Copperfield items for sale.I have some Black & White pictures,some Color Postcards.The pictures come in different sizes and some are autographed.The autographs are made out to me and my stage name of Jazmar,I think the postcard signatures aren't real they look like machine signatures(I'm not sure).I also have some old newsletters from David copperfields fan club they talk about his past tv specials from Vanishing the Statue of Liberty,Walking thru the Great Wall of China,etc.There's also some tickets from when he came to the Fisher Theatre in 1986.There's also a personal letter from David copperfield to me and my ex-girlfriend(I thought her and I would be getting married) when we met him personally backstage(which he signed).Lastly,it all comes in a David Copperfield folder with his name in gold Lettering.Everything is in good shape for as old as it is.The pictures have a little curl to them and the folder shows normal wear around the edges.If you want to see pictures of everything just e-mail me and I'll send them to you.I'm selling everything for $35 plus shipping costs.My name is:Danny Redd,42250 Hayes Rd.Apt.#611,Clinton Township,MI.48038 and my e-mail is capndan_48038@yahoo.com.Thanks for looking at my sale.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”