THE INTERNATIONAL MAGIC AUCTIONS - LIVE 24 hr 7 days week

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Ronal

THE INTERNATIONAL MAGIC AUCTIONS - LIVE 24 hr 7 days week

Postby Ronal » March 1st, 2012, 11:57 pm

The New International Magic Auction has opened with it's new format of continuous 24 hr, 7 days a week LIVE AUCTIONS. FREE postings with photographs to all Magicians. Many Magicians have requested SELL buttons and are posting on the auction, with it's opening today of 100 offerings of every type of magic, books, posters, etc. Low starting prices, most with no reserves. Posting is easy and you can relist until it sells...No Charge! Only pay 5% if your item(s) sell! No Buyers Fees! We've had as much as 130 people visiting the auction at one time today and close to a steady 100. Visit the auction often, as there will be posting several times a day...Every day! www.internationalmagicauction.com

Gene Voshell
Favorite Magician: Johnny Thompson, Ash Adams

Re: THE INTERNATIONAL MAGIC AUCTIONS - LIVE 24 hr 7 days week

Postby Gene Voshell » March 6th, 2012, 11:44 am

I just won my first auction through Ron Allesis International Magic Auction, it was a very simple and positive experience. Wow, here is an opportunity for collectors to own or sell some of the most desired vintage and collectible magic without paying a 15% premium as a buyer and paying only a 5% premium if you are a seller and that is only if your item(s) sells. This site is dedicated to magicians and will hopefully eliminate some the junk that is been offered on some of the other sites. One of the better features I just found in winning my first auctions is there are NO EXTENDED AUCTION TIMESONCE THE EXACT EXPIRATION TIME OF THE AUCTION ENDS THE AUCTION IS OVER. Ive been the highest bidder on another magic auction and because another bid was placed within 15-minutes of the expiration time the auction was extended, not once but three times! I had to pay almost double what I thought was my final bid based on the initial auction expiration time.

I also like that the seller ships direct and doesnt have to ship to the auction house.

Looks like an excellent opportunity for both sellers and buyers of just magic apparatus and related items.

Ron, good luck with your new venture and thank you for offering this unique new opportunity to the magic community!

Gene Voshell
Voorhees, NJ 08043

856-630-7772 (Eastern Standard Time)

Jeff Pierce Magic

Re: THE INTERNATIONAL MAGIC AUCTIONS - LIVE 24 hr 7 days week

Postby Jeff Pierce Magic » March 6th, 2012, 12:48 pm

Gene I also just won my first auction on IMA. Very positive experience.

Jeff

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”