WELLINGTON LIGHTBOARD!!Brand New Lightbulb Switchboard by Wellington LARGE

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
JamesVaBch

WELLINGTON LIGHTBOARD!!Brand New Lightbulb Switchboard by Wellington LARGE

Postby JamesVaBch » January 21st, 2011, 9:40 pm

Brand New Lightbulb LARGE Switchboard by Wellington 500.00 OBO

Still in Box:
With instructions never used!
Make an offer email me I have much-much more for sale!

Effect: Each colored switch will only operate its matching colored bulb regardless of the position of the bulbs. You can even change the colored switch caps and still they'll always light the matching bulb.

The spectators can decide the position of the bulbs and the switch caps and even flip the switches. Yet, each switch will only operate its matching bulb.

It's an impossibility. The bulbs, the sockets, the switches and their caps are all perfectly ordinary and their examination will provide no clue to the method. All the trickery is built into the beautifully finished walnut board. It's entirely self contained and devilishly clever. We've literally fooled rocket scientists with this one!

Great for trade shows! It's so simple to operate, you'll entertain yourself with it. The board is designed to look old fashioned, belying the electronic wizardry inside and even includes authentic Thomas A. Edison markings. The Magic Switchboard measures 16 by 9 inches and plugs into any 110-volt outlet. Use it anywhere from a restaurant table to a foreign country.

This latest model features newly improved switch caps that are machined from colored plastic no paint to chip and making it easy to reposition the caps.

Because of its larger size,Wellington Magic's original Magic Switchboard is perfect for parlor or stage and would be ideal for trade show workers. This is a quality piece of apparatus that will provide you with years of service.

James Hechtkopf
473 Woodlake Rd
Va Bch VA 23452
JHechtkopf757@gmail.com

This is the trick: http://www.magic.org/store/product_info ... ts_id=6347

JamesVaBch

Re: WELLINGTON LIGHTBOARD!!Brand New Lightbulb Switchboard by Wellington LARGE

Postby JamesVaBch » February 9th, 2011, 6:11 pm

Or best offer

Don Hendrix

Postby Don Hendrix » February 10th, 2011, 12:54 am

James has told me that he has sold his switchboard. I am offering the same board on the same terms.
Don Hendrix
14125 S Mica Place
Tucson, AZ 85736
520-822-1704
fadtastic2003@yahoo.com

Arnaud

Postby Arnaud » April 13th, 2016, 12:20 pm

Has anyone by any chance a Wellington switchboard for sale?

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”