FS: Nielsen Vanishing Dove Cage

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
David Oliver

FS: Nielsen Vanishing Dove Cage

Postby David Oliver » January 18th, 2011, 5:40 pm

If you do doves, or know of someone who does doves: A genuine Norm Nielsen Vanishing Dove Cage that I've owned, used and maintained, for about 20 years. It's in immaculate condition. One motion releases gimmick and vanishes cage. Vanishing cloth and 2 "droppings-sheets" also included. Comes with custom-made ATA case that I designed and had built. Also comes with Norm's original music-style carrying case (which is severely beaten up, but with a little care and repair could still be used for some local travel in and out of car, etc., but definitely not suited for air travel.)

(New cost, aprox $3,900-4,100 without ATA case)

Asking $2,700.00 for cage with both cases.
Buyer pays shipping.

If interested, or if you know someone who's interested, please contact me via private email below.

(Due to recent health complications, I am no longer working with doves. That is the reason for this sale. The cage is in perfect condition, even if I'm not. Photos available... of the cage & cases, not me.)

Thanks!

David Oliver
DoMagic Entertainment
41 Norman St. Suite G1
Rockland, MA 02370

domagic@davidolivermagic.com
- DO

David Oliver

Re: FS: Nielsen Vanishing Dove Cage

Postby David Oliver » June 6th, 2011, 2:38 pm

This cage is back up for sale. I've had a few, recent, serious inquiries that did not pan out. So, I'm putting the cage back on the market. Please email me privately for further information and photos.

Thanks!

David Oliver

- DO

David Oliver

Postby David Oliver » August 31st, 2011, 7:32 pm

Another possible purchaser fell through. So, the cage is back on the market. I'm attending the M.A.E.S. convention this week, so if you're also attending, and you are seriously interested in this cage, please PM me tonight (by midnight, EST)! If you are interested, then I will pack it up and bring it with me to M.A.E.S., saving you shipping costs. If no one is attending and interested, I will leave it at home.

Thanks!

David Oliver

- DO

David Oliver

Postby David Oliver » October 14th, 2011, 2:47 pm

This cage is back up for sale. Again, I've had a few serious inquiries that did not pan out. So, I'm listing the cage back on the market. All information, pricing and info for photos are in the original posting. Please email me privately for further information and photos. As you probably know by now, I'm not doing birds anymore, so the cage is of no use to me (otherwise, I would be still using it!).

Thanks!

David Oliver
- DO

David Oliver

Postby David Oliver » March 7th, 2012, 4:17 pm

This cage is back for sale. Once again, I've had a few serious inquiries that did not pan out. So, I'm listing the cage back on the market. Price is now $2,600. Photos available.

-David Oliver
- DO

David Oliver

Postby David Oliver » March 11th, 2012, 3:56 pm

This cage is now SOLD. Thanks!
- DO

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”