Card Magic USA ebook just released!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Diamond Jim Tyler

Card Magic USA ebook just released!

Postby Diamond Jim Tyler » January 4th, 2011, 11:25 pm

The Card Magic USA ebook was just released today.

There are about 80 routines from 49 contributors.

It's 280 pages of great card magic that is mostly unpublished and chock full of photographs or graphics.

Contributors include Jon Armstrong, Lee Asher, John Bannon, Steve Beam, John Born, Steve Bryant, Antonio Cabral, Jack Carpenter, Steve Dacri, Marc DeSouza, Steve Draun, Steve Duschek, Steve Ehlers, Tom Frame, Cameron Francis, J. K. Hartman, Wesley James, Joshua Jay, Marty Kane, Bob King, Nathan Kranzo, Chad Long, Harry Lorayne, Bill Malone, Ryan Matney, Max Maven, Steven Mayhew, Stephen Minch, Jim Patton, Jeff Pierce, Gary Plants, Mike Powers, Jon Racherbaumer, Steve Reynolds, Robin Robertson, Harvey Rosenthal, Steve Shufton, Bob Solari, Ryan Swigert, Dan Tong, Diamond Jim Tyler, Mike Vance, Michael Weber, Caleb Wiles. You'll also find works from past masters like Roger Klause, Gene Maze, Mike Skinner, Paul Swinford & Frank Thompson.

See the detailed TABLE OF CONTENTS on my website at
www.diamond-jim.com/originals where you can buy the ebook.

Peter Duffie compiled the book and it can also be purchased on his website at http://www.peterduffie.com/
Magically,
Diamond Jim Tyler

Mike Vance

Re: Card Magic USA ebook just released!

Postby Mike Vance » January 5th, 2011, 2:51 am

As the proofreader for this ebook, I've read it twice already. I can tell you that there is a huge breadth of material for a variety of skill levels. Anybody should be able to find something of interest in this ebook.

Enjoy!

Mike

Diamond Jim Tyler

Postby Diamond Jim Tyler » January 6th, 2011, 12:50 pm

I have fixed the problem on my order page so that a buyer is not charged S&H in the US. Those outside the US I will adjust the fee so that you only pay $29.95.
Magically,

Diamond Jim Tyler

Diamond Jim Tyler

Postby Diamond Jim Tyler » January 7th, 2011, 6:53 am

You can order the book on my site at
www.diamond-jim.com/originals
with my online shopping cart or
if it is easier for you, then you
can also simply send $29.95 through PayPal
to magic@diamond-jim.com
Magically,